] soon to be parents [

Pairing: Barry Allen x Pregnant!Reader

Request: "Can you do a Barry allen imagines where the reader is his pregnant wife and she visits him one day at star labs wearing an animal onesie and everyone thinks it's adorable how her belly looks while she's wearing it."

Word count: 933

A/N: I am happy to get requests from you and this is the second request I received. I hope that you liked it, hoping not to disappoint you. I would love to receive some feedbacks from you please, it doesn't matter if they are positive or negative comments. Thank you.

- G. x

Warning: (Y/L/T) is Your Lip Type

You finished your antenatal check-up earlier than the expected time, so you decided to visit Barry at S.T.A.R. Labs. At first, you were so disappointed that he had to work on your check-up day, but then he promised you that he would arrive home earlier than the usual time.

Of course, Barry still needs to learn how to balance his husband duties and hero duties, even daddy duties soon, but you are always there to support him. You are a great wife and you knew that it would be hard to have a family with him, but you love Barry with all your heart and you are aware that he really needs someone who would understand his situation and that someone is you. No doubt. He wouldn't have married you if not, duh!

You carefully walked in the cortex and you caught the team's attention quickly. They stopped doing whatever they were doing and they quickly stood up.

"Honey!" Barry happily exclaimed and quickly ran towards you. He was surprised and happy to have you with him in that exact moment. He carefully hugged you, making sure that he doesn't hurt your big baby bump. "I love it whenever you wear your unicorn onesie, you look so a-dork-able in it." You both laughed and he pressed a quick, but sweet kiss on your red (Y/L/T) lips.

"OMG!" Caitlin then came to you and hugged you carefully. "You're so adorable, (Y/N). No lies."

"Thank you, Cait." You smiled sweetly and you were fluttered for her kind comments.

"So, when is the adorable baby unicorn coming out?" Cisco asked jokingly and he made the team laugh out loud. You shook your head and hugged him.

"You will see the baby unicorn soon, it's my due in a month or less." You winked and he smiled widely. You also looked at Barry and you could tell that he was so excited to see your little angel. Who would've thought that Barry Allen loves babies that much? "You just need to be patient."

"Right." Cisco laughed and continued to eat his candy. "We'll have Daddy Flash soon."

"We surely will." You agreed on Cisco's affirmation.

"How awesome would it be to have a little Barry roaming around the Cortex in the future?" Barry fantasized loudly.

"That would be really cool." Caitlin excitedly said. "I will be the godmother, okay?"

"Of course, Cait." You assured her.

"Oh, now that I remembered, how did the check-up go?" Barry curiously asked as he led you on his comfortable computer chair. "Is everything fine? The baby has no problems and you are healthy, right?" You found it sweet that he was worrying about your state.

"I am fine, love, and so is our baby." You assured him. "You don't have to worry."

"Thank God." Barry was relieved. "I'm sorry that I wasn't there." He had a sad apologetic smile on his face.

"It's okay, Daddy Bar." You caressed his cheek with your right thumb as you mimic a little baby's voice. "I know that you will be there when I come out from Mummy's tummy."

You earned a wide smile from Barry and his team. "I will, I promise baby." He gently touched your tummy as he bowed and leave it a lovely kiss.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Cisco questioned.

"Oh, I have the ultrasound picture here." You handed them an envelope and they took the picture out. They were amazed on how beautiful your baby was and they were so happy for you and Barry.

"A boy!" Cisco and Caitlin happily shouted.

"Barry, he looks just like you." Caitlin exclaimed. Barry smiled widely and looked at you, giving a what-did-I-told-you look. You rolled your eyes and pouted.

"Sorry, (Y/N)," Caitlin bit her lower lip. "but I can see little Barry in here."

You then smiled widely. "It's okay, I am not offended." Barry laughed silently and you slapped his chest playfully.

"So, have you decided how to call him?" Cisco then asked, trying to change the subject of your conversation.

"Not yet. (Y/N) and I can't decide because we keep on fighting over it." Barry playfully responded.

"Barry's just unfair. I carry the baby for nine months and he doesn't want to give me the honour of giving our baby's name." You pouted as you complained. Caitlin and Cisco laughed about your behaviour with your beloved husband.

"What name does Barry want to give?" Cisco curiously asked as he was savouring his candy.

"Bartholomew Henry Allen, junior." Your voice tone was annoyed. Caitlin and Cisco laughed loudly and they stopped only when Barry gave them a death glare. You then laughed for your husband's actions.

"No offense, Bar," Cisco said, trying not to laugh. "but If I were you, I would give (Y/N) the honour of giving your baby his name."

"I agree." Caitlin nodded her head for several times. "Trust me."

Barry pouted and the three of you just laughed at Barry's melancholic expression on his face.

"Oh, c'mon hubby!" You rolled your eyes as you caressed his cheek. "You don't have to worry, I am good at giving names." You gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Alright, I am giving you the honour." He smiled widely as he accepted the defeat.

"Don't be sad." You winked. "At least, he got his looks from you."

Everybody in the room laughed and you were so euphoric that you and your baby are surrounded by wonderful people.

"And with that, we're just fair." You added and he kissed you on your temple as he chuckled silently.