] matter of question pt.2 [

Steve watched as the man on the building raised his arms, spreading them wide and fingers splayed out, palms facing inwards. Steve wondered what the man was doing. Suddenly, his hands clenched into fists. There was a strange crunching sound and Steve spun around.

He watched in astonishment as a good chunk of Ultron's army fell to the ground in a crushed heap. He spun back around. The man descended, slowly, the scowl still hardening his weathered face. He flicked his hands up again. Another chunk of the army was ripped apart. Who was this guy?

Then Steve noticed others were coming down, from all directions. One man jumped from robot to robot, tearing them apart like a wild animal - and he reminded Steve of someone, but he wasn't sure who. Maybe someone he'd met in the war? Another seemed to be another robot, but he was ripping the others around him apart. There was a huge man that was bounding on top of the robots of Ultron's army, and full-out crushing them. And that was just a few.

A bald man in a wheelchair rolled in, rounding the corner. He was followed by a small group of people. As the man in the cape landed, the bald man rolled to his side. Both men said nothing. The first man looked up at Ultron. As his army was being torn apart, by an uncountable number of enhanced individuals, Ultron was staring down at the man who had started it.

If he had a proper range of emotions, Steve would say he looked outraged and bewildered

'You are nothing!' He charged.

The man waited until he came close enough, and then he lifted his hand. Ultron was stopped dead in his tracks. He waited. The noise eventually quietened down. Steve realised the army had already been obliterated by all these people. They all made their way over. It didn't escape Steve's notice how half of them stood on the right of the man in the wheelchair, and the other half stood on the left of the first man.

It was exactly as the brunette woman had said: they were generally separate teams, who had only united for a common foe.

Steve looked for her. He was startled, and somewhat appalled, to find that she was sitting on the sidewalk with an electric kettle - where had she gotten that? - and talking to Tony, Rhodey, Bruce, and Vision over coffee. Tony and Rhodey had even removed their helmets for the conversation. She then lifted her head and called.

'You get all that, Logan?'

The familiar-looking one answered as he pulled out a cigar. 'I got it.'

The one in the cape spoke to Ultron, drawing Steve's attention back. 'Every part of you is magnetic. Attacking me was extremely foolish. But, I find you the most worrisome indicator I have ever had the pleasure of dismantling.'

'What is that supposed to mean?'

'It means, due to you, I question my daughter's mental state.' He extended his other hand. There was a groaning noise, and then the sound of metal tearing. The heart burst right out of Ultron. The whole thing dropped to the ground.

'Daughter?' Natasha asked.

'Wanda and Pietro are his children,' the first woman said.

'I thought Tony killed their parents,' Clint said.

She looked at him like he was an idiot - and so did all the others who'd taken out the robot army. The brunette sighed. 'Actually, an unspecified mortar killed their parents. And those were just their adoptive parents. Speaking of...' She turned to the twins. 'You do realise HYDRA is neo-Nazi and your dad is a Holocaust survivor?'

The twins looked at each other, eyes wide and jaws dropping.

Natasha and Clint winced. Maria's eyebrow lifted, almost in amusement. But Tony, Rhodey, and Bruce all went, 'Ooooooh!'