] wakanda in bloom [

A/N: i tried my best to create pure fucking fluff okay? So here's some flowers and spring loving

—————

"Your majesty, please, let me."

"It's alright, Ayo. I can handle it. Thank you." You smiled at the Dora Milaje behind you as you carried another batch of potted plants that you were planning on transferring to your garden. Despite your protests of being left alone so that Ayo or any of the Dora can do more important duties, T'challa insisted that you have at least one of them shadowing you.

Of course, the fact that your belly was already showing didn't stop you from having a bit of freedom.

You tended to the castle garden, a small area in the west wing that had glass roofs and filled with greenery. It was spring. Your favorite season.

The place was blooming and it was spectacular

"Whew!" You grinned to yourself, putting down the tray in the middle of the greenhouse. You picked up one of the small pots and moved over to the work station, slowly and gently transferring the plants one by one.

It was an hour to noon when the King walked in on you finishing up the newly organized corder of the greenhouse where most of the hanging orchids were. He let out a soft smile and a tilt on his head, watching you with such a loving gaze as he made his way over.

"Y/N. Take a break, my love." He said, wrappintg his arms around your waist from behind.

You smiled, leaning back a bit to place a quick kiss on his cheek before turning back to your flowers.

"I'm perfectly fine, T'challa." You told him.

He just hummed contently and closed his eyes as he hold you close. You didn't mind having him practically clinging onto you while you work. You've always loved being near your husband.

"How's my little panther doing?" He mumbled, pressing soft kisses on the back of your neck.

You chuckled, feeling his hands caress your growing belly. 2 more months and Wakanda will have a new prince. It's almost like the whole kingdom was holding it's breath in anticipation. The King, especially.

"He's happy." You said.

"I can't wait to meet him."

"You and me both, T'challa. 2 more months."

He turned you around to face him, his finger under your chin pulling your lips close to meet his.

"It's you." He said. "You made such a loving home to him that maybe my son is having second thoughts whether he wants to go."

You giggled at him, the sound of it making him smile, his eyes almost twinkling when he looks down at you.

"He will be here. He's excited to see his home. His Wakanda. I'm sure of it."

"You're so beautiful, Y/N. I'm so lucky to have you."

"I think the two of us are even luckier. Having you as my husband and your son's father." You told him, your hand pulling him close again.

"And my brother, who escaped a meeting with the council apparently."

The two of you turned to look at the doorway where Shuri stood, her hands on her hips, looking at T'Challa jokingly.

You giggled. "Come on, Shuri. Be nice."

"I am! He left me there by myself!"

T'challa looked at you and then back at his sister. "Look at Y/N. How can you pull me away from a wife so beautiful and blooming, more than the flowers she tends to?"

Shuri rolled her eyes. "Oh please. You see each other everyday, brother."

You giggled again, lightly pushing T'challa forward. "Go on, my love. We're just fine here."