] Beautiful Smile [

Pairing: Thor Odinson/reader

Rating: Your gran's gonna like this one

Warnings: N O N E

Thor loved your smile, it was the first thing he had ever noticed about you, the sheer beauty of it had knocked the words right out of his mouth after he had caused it by giving you a flower; something so simple, and so soft, yet the very second he saw the beauty of your smile, he knew he was a goner, he knew that he was going to fall in love with you; then came the day when you agreed to go on a date with him and it seemed as if neither of you could stop smiling until the morning after. Your smile, to put it simply, was the best part of Thor's days, and he would do anything to see it.

"I dunno, Tone," you mumbled in a hushed voice.

"(Y/N)," Tony rolled his eyes. "You need to tell him you love him."

"But what if he doesn't feel the same and all those dates were just out of pity?" You asked, biting your lip.

"Please!" He scoffed, his eyes catching a glimpse of Thor, who was not-so-subtly eavesdropping. "I'll leave you two to it, but (Y/N)?"

"Yeah?" You furrowed your brows at him.

"Tell him."

"Tell me what?" Thor asked as he walked in while Tony walked out.

"Oh, uh..." you bit your lip and twiddled with the hem of your shirt. "I, uh... can I tell you something?"

"Sure," he shrugged, sitting beside you and looking at you as if you were the most beautiful work of art he had ever seen.

"Thor, I..." you sighed and ran a hand through your hair. "I love you."

"You do?" He grinned, reaching for your hand and holding it tightly.

"I do." You nodded and gave him a small smile.

"I love you, too," he said gently.

"You do?" You grinned back.

"I do." He chuckled. "You're such a heavenly view, (Y/N), and your smile is gorgeous, it's hard not to be in love with you."

"Thanks," you chuckled nervously and bit your lip again to keep yourself from smiling like an idiot.

"You're welcome," Thor smiled. "Can I take you stargazing tonight, or do you want to just watch stuff from that thing on your laptop?"

"Netflix?" You quirked a brow and smiled back.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Stargazing sounds lovely," you agreed. "I love you, Thor."

"I love you, too, (Y/N)."