] "you have to choose", pt 3 [

Pairing: Tony Stark x Reader x Clint Barton

Featuring: Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff and Bruce Banner

Words: 1746

Warning: none

Tags:

Request: Requested by :

"If you can, I'd like one of clint again. Where tony and clint like the reader both and things get complicated since they get jealous of one another for the reader but in the end the reader decides clint"

Notes: here is the final part! I will post another one with an alternative ending since it was requested :) Hope you like it!

/

You knew Tony and Clint were waiting a reply from you. It had been three days since your date with Stark and you still hadn't said anything. They both looked at you like you were about to explode or something every time you were in the same room. It was stressful actually. Yet, you couldn't just decide. You knew it would hurt one of them, and you still didn't know what you wanted.

Tony offered you the world, just like he said. You could have everything you ever wanted if you chose him. You would have passion, adventure, love, laugh, everything with him. But still, there was something missing with him.

Clint, on the other hand, was a simpler guy who offered you a simpler life. One that made you smile, one that would be enough because you would have him. He was tender, funny, caring and a good friend above all of that.

"You're driving them insane" Steve told you walking into your room.

Half of the team were off on a mission. Steve, Wanda, Vision and you had been left behind on this one so Wanda and Vision had decided to go on a date and have some time for them. That left you and Steve on the tower together which you appreciated since it would give you some time to think without feeling the pressure of anyone. Of course, you didn't think of Steve's almost constant comments.

"And it is driving me insane, as well" you told him putting the book you were currently reading down.

"You still have no idea?" He asked seating on your chair.

"When I think I know who I love I change my mind" you shrugged.

Steve sighed and looked around your room before he gasped, like he always did when he had an idea. Then he got up and ran out of the room. You heard how he opened his room from your spot and soon he was back with a notebook and a pen.

"What's that for?" You asked.

"We're making a list" Steve said laying down next to you.

"A list?" You questioned with a frown.

"Yes, we are going to do a list of the pros and cons of Tony and Clint", he said opening the notebook. "Ok...so first, pros of Tony" he said writing 'Tony Stark' on the top of the page.

"Are you sure about this?" You sighed. He nodded as he looked at you, waiting. "Well...he can give me everything, he makes me laugh, he is amazing in bed..."

"Too much information" Steve said cutting you off.

"Hey! You were the one who brought up the list thing, now you handle it" you laughed. "He's also protective" you added with a frown. "And smart, so smart", you said.