] jealous tony [

Tony and you had been out for dinner celebrating your first anniversary. He definitely was the best thing that ever happened to you and, according to Tony's friends' thoughts, you were also the best thing that ever happened to him. You met at a party -is there any other place to meet Tony Stark? - and everything started as a one night stand. But afterwards you two started to see each other at so many parties and events until he ended up getting your number from one of your friends and calling you. At the beginning it wasn't serious, just kisses, dates and sex, amazing sex actually, but eventually you started developing feelings for each other until he finally asked you out properly.

You always laughed with him and made him laugh, you tried to help him with his suits since it was something so interesting for you but you had to admit that you were not so helpful due to the fact that you were quite clumsy and not good with science or your hands. But he still allowed you to help from time to time.

"I really had fun tonight", you said when you were finally into the elevator. He had his arms around you as you had yours around his neck. "Though I can't believe you really reserved the entire top floor of the Empire State just for us."

"You should be used to that by now", he replied smiling down at you with his characteristic sarcastic smile.

"Never", you laughed and kissed him softly.

The doors opened and you both walked out of the elevator. In the living room there were just Steve and Bucky playing some Wii so they didn't really pay attention to your arrival. It was actually very surprising how good they were, taking into account the fact that they were more than 90 years old.

"Night, guys!" You said out loud.

"Hey!" Steve stopped playing and looked at you. "Wow, (Y/N), you look stunning", he said.

"You don't look bad yourself", you said laughing a little. He was just wearing some grey pants and a white t-shirt, just like Bucky.

"I do my best", he said winking at you.

You laughed and followed Tony to the stairs since he was already going up. You said goodnight and hurried upstairs. You had a good relation with Steve. He was also so nice to you and such a good friend.

Tony was nowhere to be seen so you just assumed he was in the room so you went into it and closed the door. When you turned around kicking off your heels you found Tony standing in the middle of room with his arms crossed, looking at you death serious. It was a look that confused you since you didn't know what possibly you could have done wrong now.

"What?" You said unzipping your skirt. His followed the skirt until it fell to the floor.

"'You don't look bad yourself', really?" He said.

You raised an eyebrow and started smiling a little but trying not to laugh.

"Are you jealous?" You said walking closer to him.

He looked down at your legs and then at your face, not saying a single word, but you knew better. Chuckling, you wrapped your arms around his neck slowly.

"He did look good..." you said. He narrowed his eyes at you making you smirk even more. "Bucky too..."

"Stop", he said in a whisper. You bit your lip and moved a bit closer to his mouth.

"Why? I thought you weren't jealous", you whispered.

"You know you're testing my patience right?" he asked finally placing his hands on your hips, under your blouse.

"You know how much I love to test you tight?" You said back.

He narrowed his eyes even more and threw you over the bed making you scream out surprised. Before you could react he was hovering over you, holding your hands over your head and locking his eyes with yours.

"Stop it. Now." He said.

"Mmm... I don't know..."

He crashed his lips against yours in a passionate and hot kiss. Teasing him was always so fun and always lead to a hot night, in every possible sense, and you knew this time wouldn't be different. He ripped off your blouse and his shirt before attacking your neck. You let out a soft moan as he bit your sweet spot and pulled him away.

"You were saying?" He whispered.

"I love you. Only you", you said.

He smiled widely and kissed you again, leading to a night that you both wished never ended.