] virgin [

Your P.O.V.

Being Joker's girlfriend wasn't easy, but I loved it. I loved spending time with him, stand by his side and feel special. He made me feel like I was one in a billion. Even tho he could be scary and really crazy, I loved him. Most people feared Joker for his behaviour which was good, but I knew him better. We've been together for just a few weeks, but it was enough. He was crazy and I was crazy, a perfect mixture for Gotham city. A crazy couple that likes to play with Batsy. We had a lot of fun, but then came the more personalpart.

I was still a virgin.

The fact had made me nervous and to be honest I was scared. Joker wasn't a gentle man, he was more dominating. I knew he had a rough grip so I was stressed about when the time would come. I was mentally ready, but I was just scared as heck. My old friends had told me that they were in pain, that it stung and some of them even bled. Knowing Joker he wouldn't be any gentler than an ordinary guy, perhaps he was worse.

Damn he didn't even know. I had always came up with an excuse like 'I'm on my periods' 'the wounds I got from the heist hurt' or 'I'm tired, sorry' when he tried to take kissing a step further. Now he probably suspected something, which was ok. I knew I should tell him.

It was Valentine's day, 10 p.m. and he would come home anytime soon. I had been up all day as he was on a heist with Frost. I had stayed on purpose, trying to prepare myself. Joker was surprised when I a blood thirsty little monster didn't come with him to kill a few people who didn't pay him back. While he was gone from the luxurious penthouse, I was thinking. I knew that I'd give him my virginity tonight. So I had taken a warm bath, I read loads of blogs where people talked about losing it. It was the same pain and blood kind of shit. But then I saw more positive posts. Some said that foreplay and lube could make it better. Also not everyone would bleed. So I felt a little better.

I sighed and grabbed my laptop. Then I sat down on our bed, on the dark purple sheets and I sat comfortably. Then I opened a tab and decided to do something I didn't do that often, but I felt like I had to. If Joker would catch me, I'd be so embarrassed. I watched some more mature videos, yes porn. To be honest it was kinda hot and impressive how these people did all that. Maybe one day J could take me like that? Damn it was a thrilling thought. I got so lost in my thoughts by watching the video that I forgot to follow the time. The volume was quite high and a girl was moaning really heavily. I bet her moans were echoing through the house. I just watched keenly, slowly getting wet.

Then I heard footsteps coming closer loudly. My eyes widened and my breath hitched in my throat. Before I could sit up, Joker walked in with a gun in his hand. There was an angry look on his face. My heart jumped to my throat and I froze on the bed. ''Oh'' He muttered and lowered the gun. Instead of being angry, he smirked. ''Is my kitten horny?'' He purred at me. He still had his silver jacket on. He probably thought that something was happening here so he just hurried to me. A blush spread on my face and I shut the tab and then put the computer away. Way to go.

''We need to talk'' I cleared my throat and looked away from my boyfriend. It was really embarrassing to be caught watching porn. ''Hmm I'd love to talk'' Joker told me deeply and crawled in bed next to me. I noticed that I got tense. He grabbed my jaw and made me look at him. His usually ice blue eyes were dark and his pupils were bigger than normal. ''I should..um..there's..can you..no do you want to..ugh..'' I wanted to tell him about my virginity, but I was so nervous that I didn't make sense. I stopped stuttering when he put his fingers on my lips. ''Do you want me to fuck you?'' He asked me shamelessly. My eyes widened a bit and I felt like I was a heat lamp by now. Why was this so bad?

''Kinda.. yes'' I whispered and watched how his smirk turned into a grin. ''But there's something..you should know'' I hurried to say before he got started. Joker nodded and waited for me to tell him. I took a deep breath and reminded myself that it was ok. He should know. ''I've..I've never done this before'' I spat it out shyly and expected him to laugh, but nope, he didn't laugh. ''I figured'' He replied calmly. I looked at him with surprise. Before I could ask him how, he kept going. ''You always had an excuse kitten. You could have just told me'' He let me know and climbed above me. I looked into his eyes quietly. Joker sat on my hips, but he put most of his weight on his legs.