] meeting your parents [

pairing: Tony Stark x Reader

Featuring: reader's parents, Thor, Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson.

Words: 2384

Warning: none I think

Tags: none

Request: 1. by Anonymous:

"Could you do #5 with Tony were he's really nervous to meet them because he's not good with parents ️"

2. by Anonymous.

"5# with Tony please"

Notes: as always: I hope you like it and I'm sorry for the waiting! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

*(Y/SN) = Your Surname*

Christmas. One of the most magical days of the year. Full of happiness, family, friends and so on. Before you met Tony you almost hated these days but he had managed to change your mind about it during those two years you had been together. Now when December arrived you became a child again and you forced everyone to decorate the HQ. You always managed to get the biggest tree of all and had Tony decorate it with his suit.

Anyhow, you knew there was going to be something different this year. It had to be. It was about time. You had spent two years away from home and your parents had decided to spend Christmas with you, which meant they would meet Tony and it was you who had to break the news to him.

"Your parents?" He asked when you told him on the 23rd of December that they were coming. "For Christmas? Here?"

"I know I should've told you sooner but I didn't know how", you bite your lip as you saw him so nervous.

"No, it's... it's ok", he sighed running a hand through his hair and looking away. "I...I gotta get back to work. See you later, ok?"

Before you had time to say anything, he pecked your lips and went back to his work. Your only choice was to leave the laboratory. When you were in the common room you saw Sam and Steve playing Wii so you just sat there with them, kind of lost in your thoughts as you tried to imagine multiples possible scenarios about the next day.

"You're ok there?" Steve asked taking you out of your own head.

"Yes...", you mumbled and then looked at them. "My parents are coming tomorrow and they're going to meet Tony", you told them.

The news made them stop the game and look at you. They looked almost as shocked as Tony a few minutes ago. What was wrong with these people? You and Tony had been dating for two years now, your parents knew about it, it was the normal thing to do next!

"That's...a big step", Steve said. "For Tony I mean", he quickly added when he saw your confused expression.

"Why is such a big deal?" You asked with a sigh.

"Tony is not really good at meeting parents", Sam shrugged. "You know him, he's not likeable for everyone", he explained.

You looked at them for a moment before nodding. They were right. There was no middle ground when someone met Tony Stark: you loved him or you hated him. It was complicated but you hadn't think about until now and then you were nervous as well. When Steve and Sam went back to their videogame you got up and went to look for Wanda or Natasha.