] you abandoned me. 10 [

(A/N: So.....this is the last part of the series! Sorry if any of you thought it was going to be longer but I think it's gone on long enough. I really enjoyed writing this, it was my first post on here! Just know that requests are always open if you have any stories you want writing.)

Summary: (Y/N) tracks down Bucky, ready to have strong words with him. She's met with a surprise, though when had anything ever been normal in her life?

Characters: Steve Rogers x Reader

Meanings: (Y/N)= Your name
(Y/L/N)= Your last name

Warnings: Shouting, arguments, sadness, violence

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sam knew he couldn't stop me, he didn't want to hurt me. Cringing as I did so, I pulled the IV out of my arm and the heart monitor. As he rushed to get a doctor or a nurse, I tried to haul my legs over the side of the bed. I didn't want to alert anyone else that I was moving, biting down hard on my lips to stop the scream escaping. Grunts came out though I could do nothing to stop that. The wheelchair was just within my reach, I managed to pull it closer, but the drop was still steep. Luckily it did not move when I fell into it but it cause more pain to emerge. I was still very weak from surgery but forced my arms to push the wheelchair forward.

It took me ages to make it to the door. I was already out of breath and I was sure that I had worsened my injury by now. Taking a few seconds to recover, I was about to start moving again when someone stood in the door frame. Before I could yell at them, thinking it was Sam, I held my tongue, shocked at who was standing there.

"Bucky, what are you doing?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath.

He was dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants, cuts, a stitches and bruises adorning his arm and face. There was a different look about him though, he was stood taller, more rigid, somehow his eyes looked darker. I suddenly felt smaller.

"I-I was about to come see you." I said quietly.

He still said nothing.

"Are you not going to say anything?" it was beginning to annoy me but I knew something was off.

Again, silence.

After not receiving any words from him, panic set in. There was a panic button just beside me, if I moved quickly I could press it in time. However, there was one problem; I cannot move quickly. He must have known what I was thinking because he lunged for me. I pushed myself towards the button, falling out of the wheelchair midway but close enough to sound the alarm. It sounded in my room and I could hear it further away. They would come soon though it didn't look like I had much time.

The Winter Soldier was back.

I had seen documents about him, his past, what happened to him, news stories and S.H.I.E.L.D's own footage. When the soldier came out he took no prisoners. Bucky's hands gripped onto my feet, dragging me back. I screamed loudly, my injured foot instantly feeling like fire from the pain he had caused. He could easily snap me in half.

"Bucky! Bucky, it's me, it's (Y/N)! Steve's girlfriend, you need to remember!" I shouted at him as I tried to grab onto anything I could.

My body was still so weak, it was impossible to hold onto something for long. Plus he was so much stronger than me, even if I was at my healthiest. Bucky flipped me onto my back on the cold, stone floor, pinning me down. This definitely wasn't him, it was terrifying that he could look so different as the winter soldier.