] secret love [

It had been almost a week since Civil War happened and those two days you had spent them at the hospital, sleeping on the bed next to your dad's bed. The Cap had hit him pretty bad and disappeared afterwards. If it was up to you, you would go after him, knowing he would never hurt you, and you would kick his famous ass. But Tony Stark, your dad, needed you at the moment.

The doctors said that Rogers would have killed him if he hit Tony's once again with his shield. You honestly wanted to forget all those moments you two had shared and beat him up, even when you knew he was stronger than you. How could he do this to your dad? You didn't care about those stupid accords, your only thought was that Steve Rogers, your boyfriend, had almost killed your father, Tony Stark, who didn't even know his little girl had been dating Captain America for two months now.

You were alone in the room since everyone had gone home to take a shower and have some lunch. You didn't want to leave his side so they promised they would bring you a sandwich from Subway.

"Wake up, dad..." You whispered taking his hand in yours. "I need you." You had seen him wounded so many times since he became Iron Man but he had never been unconscious for more than some minutes. So this waiting was really killing you.

You heard a knock on the door so you turned around expecting to find some of the guys with a sandwich for you, but you were surprised to see Steve Rogers waiting at the door. Slowly you got up looking at him.

"What are you doing here?" You asked coldly.

"I... Nat called me and said he's not waking up." He said looking first at Tony and then at you.

"Thanks to you", you replied crossing your arms.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered looking now just at you. You huffed and rolled your eyes.

"You're not. You would this all over again. You didn't care when I begged you not to fight him, not fight my father, Steve." You said. He looked down and sighed before looking at you. "You were friends! And you almost killed him!"

"I know, ok!? I lost control and I am really sorry. I was pissed off and we both know your father is not exactly..." He sighed and looked away with his hands on his hips.

"I know how my father is. And you know I was on your side this time but this?" You signalled your unconscious dad with your hand "I can't take it."

You sighed and sat back down looking at your dad. What if he didn't wake up? You would never be able to look at Steve ever again.

"Are you breaking up with me?" You heard him saying. You sighed and shook your head.

"No, I'm not. I should. But I'm not", you replied quietly.

"He is going to be ok, truly. He is... Iron Man, after all." Steve said.

You smiled a little looking at Tony. Yes, he was. He was strong and he had gone through so many shit to just give up now. You knew, somehow, that he would wake up but you were still so worried because it was taking too long. You wanted him back, you wanted your sarcastic, narcissistic and loving dad back.

"I wish I could hate you, you know?" You said when you felt Steve sitting next to you and taking your hand in his.

"I'm glad you don't..." He whispered. You looked at him frowning. "I'm really sorry..." He said again.

"I know..." You sighed, "But you will have to apologise to him and I don't think he will be as forgiving as I am." You said.

"That will be interesting, at least..." He said.

You smiled a little and looked at him. Your father would hate it when he finally find out about you two. Iron Man and Captain America had never been great friends, or they were but their personalities were just too different to get on well the whole time. You could expect him to understand how much you loved him though. Steve looked at you as well and leaned closer to plant a small kiss on your lips and another one on your cheek.

"You gotta be kidding me, what the fuck was that?" You looked at the bed and gasped as you saw Tony awake. Steve got up immediately and ran out to look for the doctors and you got up to hug your dad. "No, no, I want an explanation. The Cap? Really?"

You laughed at his tone and hugged him again. What a way to find out...