] you abandoned me. 9 [

Summary: The team has swooped in to save (Y/N) and Bucky, thinking it wouldn't be so hard. However they seem to be at a disadvantage as (Y/N) is kidnapped once again, hidden somewhere in the facility. Time is running out for them to get her back and not everyone is in a stable condition to do so.

Characters: Steve Rogers x Reader, Avengers x Reader (platonic)

Meanings: (Y/N)= Your name

Warnings: Violence, blood, guns, swearing, arguments, distressing scenes

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I felt extremely exhuasted, my eyes were aching as I tried to pry them open. That horrible ringing noise you get after a night out at a loud nightclub was ringing in my ears, making my headache spike. A huge wave of pain erupted through me and out of instinct I clutched onto my leg. It wasn't bleeding so much anymore but the pain hadn't subsided. Dry and wet blood surrounded the wound, seeping into my clothes and pooling around me. The shock was not as bad as before, though my mind still couldn't process that I had been shot.

The room was dimly lit again, it was more of a corridor. It seemed that I had been left behind, lab coat wasn't here and I couldn't hear anything. The others were coming, I knew that, it was just the question of how long would I have to wait? How long had I been waiting? Surely it couldn't have been long, I could have died from blood loss. I had no idea how big this place was, it could be hours until they found me. I prayed that everyone was safe, they had to find me soon.

As it seemed that I was in some sort of corridor, I could see doors at the end to my right. Could I make it all the way over there? Should I really be moving with my I injury and with people looking for me? Using what strength I had in me, I pulled my body into a sitting position, already feeling the toll. Maybe I should at least try to get round the corner, see what was there. Affer debating on what to do, I decided to try dragging myself to the exit. There was no way I was going to stand up, I had no strength in me. Using my good leg along with my arms, I tried with all my might to push myself across the damp, marble floor. It helped me to slide but the weight of my injured leg was holding me back. Groans, screams and tears were coming out of me; I probably had the worst strength in the world, this was the hardest thing I had ever had to endure.

My body collapsed flat out, heavy breaths escaping me as I gasped for air. This was pointless, I wasn't even halfway. My hands were becoming blistered, another part of me that now hurt. Where were they!? I had never felt such pain before, was this what dying felt like?

"HELP! IS SOMEBODY THERE?!" I screamed, it echoed off the walls.

Of course there was no reply. They wouldn't have forgotten about me but I really wasn't sure how long I could last out here. I had never been shot before so I couldn't compare it to anything else.

"Please....someone." I whispered out.

As if someone had heard my prayers, I could hear footsteps coming my way. Although a part of me figured it could be someone who was not my friend, I didn't want to live what could be my final moments in negativity (despite this whole situation). My eyes landed on their boots before seeing the rest of them, I immediately knew who it was.

"Steve." I cried but this time in happiness. He was here.

"(Y/N)! Thank god you're still alive." he breathed out as he ran to me, taking me into his arms, having to ignore my cry of pain. He spoke into his coms."I've located (Y/N), I'm on my way back. Get Bruce ready, her leg is still bleeding."