] dilf [

"What in the ass," Deadpool whispered to himself as he watched you from across the street. You were talking to Peter Parker on a bus bench, he was clearly comforting you. His hand moved around your shoulder and his head was next to yours, saying something in your ear. You shoot a glance up at the man, wiping tears from your face.

"Thanks, Peter," resting your head against his shoulder, you looked up at the sky.

"Of course, but you should tell him. I know Wade, he's not going to be mad," Peter asserted with a confident tone.

"This was not how I pictured this happening, hell I never thought I'd fall in love with such a foul mouthed man," you chuckled moving from Peter and zipping up your jacket.

"But you do love him." Peter pointed out.

"I really do. You know him, Peter. He's not such a bad guy, hell he's the best person I know."

"You need to meet more people then," Peter teased, "But yes, I agree. Deep down, once you get passed that downright disgusting mouth of his, he's good."

The two of you bursted into laughter, until Peter pats your thigh, "Also, he's been watching us this entire time. The cafe across the street, sitting at the table behind the newspaper."

Your eyes darted forward and sure enough, someone was sitting at the table newspaper covering their face.

"Wade!" you yelped in his direction. In an instant, the newspaper is brought down and there he is. Deadpool in all his glory.

Your heart skipped a beat as he stood up from the chair, wearing his usual red and black suit. Not even bothering to look both ways, Wade walked right into the street. Suddenly a taxi cab came to a screeching halt in front of Wade, who just turned to the driver placed his hand on the hood and proceeded to fake dry hump the car.

"Jesus, Wade!" You screamed jumping up from the bench and running toward him. Grabbing his forearm, you dragged him away from the car.

"Can you be a little less reckless?" you cried out wrapping your arms around his waist. Pushing your face into his clothed chest, "I know you heal and shit, but I don't need our kid wondering why Dad has no hand!"

Your eyes widen as Wade pulled you away, his hand on your shoulders.

"Our what!"

You looked over at Peter, who nodded for you to tell, "I'll catch up with you two later."

Wade watched his friend walk away before turning to you, "Are you freaking pregnant?"

"I am."

Even with his mask on, you knew Wade was running a million thoughts in his head. You were terrified he would be upset, that he'd reject the pregnancy and you. So you pulled from his grip and started to back away.

"Whoa, wait a minute there baby mama," Wade grabbed your hand. He lifted his mask up to his forehead, letting you see those brown eyes of his. The one's you hoped the baby would have. He looked down at your stomach before forming a huge grin on his face.

"I'm going to be a DILF!"

You laughed, feeling an enormous relief that he was happy about impending parenthood. Wade threw his arms around you, placing a rough kiss on your lips. His hands moved from your waist to your ass and you chuckled pushing him off.

"Want to see a photo of our kid?"

Wade nodded like a little child, holding out his hand toward you. Pulling it from your jacket pocket, you place the sonogram in his hand.

"Holy shit, he looks just like you!" Wade exclaimed.

"Very funny, ass. But we don't know the sex yet, it's too early."

You watched Wade's eyes smiling down at the photo, a permanent smile on his lips.

"I'm keeping this." Wade pulled out his wallet from god knows where and tucked the sonogram neatly into it.

"Alright, how about some tacos? I gotta keep my baby mama nice and fed." Wade pulled his mask back down, throwing an arm around your shoulder. Feeling safe and probably the most happiest in your life, you let the merc with a mouth lead the way to your favorite taco place.