] surprise! [

Many people assume dating a celebrity is full of luxury. The truth is that any relationship, including ones involving a celebrity, is based off of commitment and pure passion for one another. And true, strong love can overcome any obstacle that life may throw at you both.

Long distance and not enough hours being with each other was yours and Grant's difficulty. But the two of you made an equal amount of effort to speak to each other at least once every day.

It was night time and you knew that Grant was probably asleep. This weekend was your year and a half anniversary and you've managed to get a plane ticket to surprise him. While you were packing, your laptop notified you that someone wanted to skype. You threw all your luggage and clothes out of the cameras view and answered.

"Hey, baby." Grant smiled, obviously sleepy. "Sorry that I didn't answer your call this morning." He yawned. "We kept having to film this one scene, Carlos wouldn't stop laughing causing me to laugh and it was a disaster. A funny disaster."

"It's alright." You smiled, sweetly. You and Grant have always made sure that the two of you would never keep anything from each other. Although you wanted to tell him about the plane ticket, you kept it to yourself for you figured that showing up would truly surprise him.

"Are you coming up here for the weekend?" Grant asked, hope in his eyes. You haven't seen each other for months now and it drove the both of you crazy.

You gave him a sad smile. "I can't. They double scheduled me at work." You let out a frustrated sigh. Dating an actor definitely helped improve your acting capabilities. "I wish I could be there with you for our year and a half." You gave him a sad smile. "You should get to sleep, I can tell that you're tired. I love you, Grant."

"I love you too, (Y/N)." Grant smiled back. You two dismissed the call with a goodnight and you continued packing.

-=+=-

After your arrival, you went straight to the studios where the CW heroes filmed. You tried your best to be as stealthy as possible but since you were lugging around your bags, you definitely stood out. Candice was the first person you bumped into.

"Oh my god (Y/N) hey!" She greeted and then you shushed her. "I thought you weren't coming this weekend. Grant was so upset." She whispered.

"I wanted to surprise him." You said a small smile creeping on your face. "Do you think he'll be mad that I lied to him?" You asked.

Candice shook her head, her eyes lighting up. "No, of course not. He loves you, girl. He'd be more happy to see you than anything else." She sent you off to Carlos's trailer as it was the last place she saw Grant at.

You stalked over to the area and before you even came close to knocking on the door, Grant opened it. At first he let out a sorry, thinking that he blocked a stranger's way until he looked at your eyes. "(Y/N)!" He yelled out excitedly and pulled you into a bear hug.

You took in his scent. Oh how you've missed him and being in his embrace. "Surprise!" You smiled at him.

"I thought you were busy?" He asked.

You gave him a guilty look. "I wanted to come down as a surprise for our anniversary. I'm sorry I lied." You quickly explained, covering your face with your hands and peeking through your fingers.

Grant didn't look upset at all. In fact, he was smiling so big that you knew his cheeks are going to hurt later. "I'm so happy you're here." He told you, pulling you close. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too." And with that, he closed the gap between you two. He gave you a kiss that you've been longing for months now.