] be careful sweetheart 3 [

Requested: yea

A/N: the 3rd and last one i swear request something else lmao something....saucy

—————

"Erik..." you moaned his name, grasping at the sheets underneath you. Your toes curled behind his back, your legs wrapped around him as your hips met with every thrust.

You brought your hand up to your chest, your breasts bouncing as he fucked you so savagely, not bothering to stop and take a break. No. This man was strong. He can keep on going. And you wouldn't have in any other way.

"Y/N...." he growled, watching you tease yourself with his eyes, dark with lust.

You arched your back, your body almost gyrating with so much pleasure his deep delicious thrusts gave you. Propping yourself up with your elbows you pushed yourself up, meeting his lips, chuckling darkly as you bit his bottom lip. Erik didn't complain. Instead he retaliated by flipping you over on your stomach and taking you roughly from behind.

It was music, the groaning and moaning from sex. The room was filled with it and the two of you were lost.

*

"You haven't given me an answer, Y/N." He watched you as he leaned back on the massive headboard. You were sitting by the foot of the bed, the blankets covering your naked body. It was always like this. You were afraid that if you were near Erik, you wouldn't resist from wanting to touch him even after sex. Cuddling with him? That would be preposterous. Besides, he doesn't seem to want to anyway.

"It's been almost a week, babygir—"

"We can't keep doing this, Your majesty." You blurted out, not looking him in the eye.

"So it's 'your majesty' now, huh." You heard him say, his voice that same deep velvety sound your ears will never get used to.

"Erik...." you said, looking up at him, only to find that he was already next to you.

"What?" He asked, staring into your eyes, his face emotionless but you can tell he's not playing in that moment.

You gulped, mustering up all the courage in you. "I don't want to be queen."

He chuckled, no humor in it. "Still defying me."

"Come on. You honestly can't expect me to run a country with you? With the new ideals that you're pushing into this country. I love Wakanda already and you're trying to change it."

"Not this again." He rolled his eyes. "Look, the Wakanda you knew before was built on lies and selfishness. I'm trying to save even more of my people. The ones with no protection outside our borders. The ones who struggle everyday because of who they are." His voice have gotten louder now.

"You're going to start a war with the weapons you're sending out." You told him. "I....I don't want to rule by your side."

Erik was dumbfounded. Those weren't the words he wanted to here. And as much as he denied it, they hurt him deeply. He shook his head and pressed his lips together. Getting up from the bed and putting on his pants, he marched out of the room, clearly pissed.

But before he closed the door behind him, Erik turned to you and warned you.

"I'll make you say yes, Y/N. I won't stop. No matter what I have to do."

*

"I refuse."

"Y/N." Okoye's voice was low.

"No. I won't take it. You are the General of the Dora Milaje. Not me."