] using technology [

Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader / Thor x Reader

Featuring: none

Word count: 665 words

Warnings: none

Tags: none

Notes: none

"No! Don't touch that!" You exclaimed before Thor touched the reset button on your computer.

He looked at you with a slight frown of confusion. Everything was still new to him and since he didn't spent much time on earth you didn't have much time to teach him. Plus now that Bucky had joined the team, it was like teaching two kids everything about technology. It was exhausting. You weren't a pro but they preferred you as a teacher since you used "less complicated words than Tony or Bruce".

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because you will erase everything in that stupid box", Bucky said.

"Exactly. See? Someone's paying attention", you said.

You had been trying to teach them how to play The Sims for like 3 hours now. At the beginning they were just curious when they saw you playing but after a few moments, they became eager to know more. So there you were, the three of you sitting on your bed, while you were sending your Sims to work.

"How can you erase anything just by pushing a button?" Thor frowned looking at Bucky.

"Don't look at me. I just remember because she threw a shoe at me the last time I pushed that button", he replied shrugging.

"And if there's a next time, it won't be a shoe what I will throw", you warned them. "I've been working on this family for a month now! This guy is about to become an astronaut, nobody messes this up. Not even Thor or the Winter Soldier", you mumbled to yourself.

"Astronaut?" Thor asked.

"Someone who goes to space and works there and even lives there", you explained shortly.

"So... I go to the space, am I an astronaut?" Thor asked making you laugh and shake your head.

"Sure, big boy", you said with a nod. "So here is the thing, as I already told you, you can see in this bars the Sim's state. And as you can see, this one is hungry, which makes him moody so-"

"Just like Steve", Bucky said making all of you laugh.

"Yeah, exactly", you chuckled. "So you click the fridge and order the Sim to prepare some food...how about some pasta?"

"I don't want pasta", Bucky frowned.

"What you want doesn't matter. Not even what the Sim wants. He wants to eat. That's all", you shrugged.

"But that thing looks like me and has my name so it's me and I don't want pasta", Bucky said. You rolled your eyes and looked at him.

"So what do you want, Barnes?" You asked. He shrugged looking at the screen.

"Sushi", he finally said. With a sigh you ordered the sim to cook some sushi.

"So he will cook it and eat it, then he will be fine", you said and looked around the house until you found the sim that was supposed to be you. "Ok, Thor, what does she need?" You asked.

"A haircut", he said. While Bucky started laughing out loud, you narrowed your eyes at Thor.

"Ok, I'm done", you said closing your laptop.

After three hours you were completely sick of them and the game so you just jumped down the bed and went to the bathroom to wash your face a bit.

"But (Y/N), this game makes no sense!" Thor said getting up and following you to the bathroom.

Of course he had to trip over the wire of the computer, pulling it without noticing it and making your laptop fall from the bed with a loud noise.

"Oh shit", Bucky mumbled opening his eyes widely as he saw your face when you saw the computer.

"Oh..." Thor said looking down at the computer that now had the screen and the keyboard separated. "Is that bad?"

"Get out", you mumbled.Bucky didn't hesitate for a moment and he literally ran out of the room. Thor was a bit slower and he didn't run out until he saw you taking the hairdryer to chase him.