] photographs [

Photographs | Thor Odison x Reader

Request: Hi ivory I was wondering if this request Avengers one shot Clint x daughter reader where the reader took her new born brother and her other brother and her sister (the twins) to do a photo shoot to make up a really big frame to put multiple photos of them all in it to give to Clint and their mum for their anniversary please and thank you and lists of fluff pleaseee love your blog btw love ❤️ - Anon Had been posted yet I would love to read it - Anon

A/N: I'm sorry that this is short. I just hit a writer's block. Feedback is always appreciated!

Word Count: 365

Warnings: None

"Okay are you ready?" The photographer asked excitedly. His assistant did some last minute check ups on the lighting before proceeding with the photo shoot. It was a new thing for you. You never felt so pressured to take a photo. It was you first photo shoot ever.

You looked over to Thor together with your two younger twin siblings who were sitting behind the cameraman. You noticed Thor smiling widely at you as he admired you in your white silky dress. The little girl tried braiding Thor's long blonde locks while the boy was poking his muscles. Your baby brother slept softly in your arms, feeling his warm breaths hit your arms gently like a spring breeze. "Okay. Let's begin." The photographer said as he took his camera and aimed it at you and your little brother who was still sleeping.

The photographer moved from one position to another, trying to get the best angle for the photos. But you couldn't get your eyes off Thor who was playing silently with your younger siblings. The photographer slowly made his way between you and Thor and took another picture, leaving you seeing white from the bright flash. "You!" He said pointing at Thor. "Come with her! And bring the little ones with you." Thor got off the stool and led the kids to you.

"Okay I want you to lift the kids if you can." Thor lifted your siblings in his strong arms, making every guy and the photographer swoon. "Lucky girl." He whispered loud enough so that you could hear.

"I sure am."

***

"Oh my God!" Laura and Clint exclaimed in unison.

"Yes?" Thor asked as he lifted his head from his plate. You gently wrapped your arms around his strong arm, pulling him closer to you as Clint and Laura admired the photos in the big silver frame.

"Oh, look at our little boy!" Laura said as she pointed at the newborn. "Thank you so much Y/N. We can't express our happiness in words right now." Laura got out of her seat and hugged you tightly.

"Just a little something for your anniversary."

"It's more than enough Y/N. Thank you so much." Clint said. His eyes quickly darted you and Thor kissing while you were holding the baby and the kids were hiding their faces in their palms.

"Someday..."