] old lovers [

Bruce Wayne x Reader

•••

Damian one day decided to snoop around the library, he was bored and was grounded from patrolling due to him trying to escape the manor at night and getting caught.

He went to the back section, he rarely ever went this far. He pulled out a few books hopping for one to trigger open a secret passage way, much to Damian's dismay a white letter fluttered out. Damian scrunched his eyebrows in confusion but quickly picked up the decaying letter, it had a slight yellow tinge but the letter seemed to have never been opened.

He ripped open the letter pulling out the paper inside.

'Dear my beloved Bruce, I decided to run away from my family. They have always dictated my life and actions, but you taught me to think freely, to let go. They don't approve of us and planned to send me away, but I will not let them do so. I thank you for teaching me this way of free thoughts, I will not tell you where I'm going but I do know one thing, we will meet again if we are meant to be. Love, Y/N'

Damian's eyes widened after reading the letter, he quickly ran out the library note still in hand. He rushed to the living room where he heard the familiar voices of his bickering brothers.

"No Jason you just can't-"

"GRAYSON!" Damian cut Dick off and quickly handed him the letter, the boys huddled around him reading over his shoulder.

"Who's Y/N?" Tim asked snatching the letter out of Dick's grasp.

"I have no idea, does Bruce just have a bunch of secret relationships and more spawns of his running around that we aren't aware about?" Jason snatched the paper out of Tim's hold while Damian glared at him.

"Y/N?" Alfred was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Who is she?" Damian questioned the butler. "She was Bruce's first girlfriend, his first everything. He was madly in love wit her but her parents didn't approve of her dating a Wayne son, they wanted her to marry into another higher class family to seal some deals." Alfred sat down on the couch over looking the letter.

"Master Bruce became devastated after her disappearance he never really loved ever again, I don't think he ever got over her."

"Do you know what this means?" Dick clapped his hands in excitement, "No, I don't." Jason said sarcastically.

"We need to find this Y/N person! To make Bruce have an actual Valentine." Tim rolled his eyes, "We don't even know anything else but her name."

"Her name is Y/N Y/L/N, I wish you all luck." Alfred walked out as the boys began to scheme.

•••

"Are sure this is her?" Jason quirked his eyebrow, "Well she seemed elated when we mentioned Bruce, I'm hopping she is." Tim answered as they waited for Bruce to come.

"Why are you all calling me? Did Damian stab Jason again?" Just as Bruce walked in asking questions the door was knocked. Dick ran over and opened the door revealing a mature women with a warm smile on her face.

"It's been a long time Bruce." She smirked as Bruce's jaw dropped.

"Y/N?"