] not so innocent [

Request prompt by @ : you are "innocent" to all the avengers apart from Bucky and no one takes you serious even tho you can kick some serious ass. You have a seriously big crush on bucky but think that he would never like you not knowing he feels the same way and then one day everyone goes on a mission (except Bucky) and Reader thought she was home alone so she touched herself thinking about him and he heard and it turned him on to the point where he lost self control and he fucked her like crazy for hours on end

A/N: Thank you for all the love guys! I really liked writing this prompt and hope you will like reading what I came up with! Keep sending in those request! I'm busy working on the ones I already have. ENJOY and let me know what you think!

Warnings: swearing, filthy SMUT, spanking, light choking, squirting

Word count: 3249

"Someone cover Y/N's eyes! Protect her innocent soul!" Tony exclaimed, just as the couple in the movie you had been watching was about to have sex. Not a second later you felt someone cover your eyes, preventing you from watching the large TV-screen.
"Seriously guys?" you sighed, prying the hands from your eyes, which belonged to a chuckling Sam. The others soon joined him.

You honestly hated being seen as the 'innocent' one in the team. Sure, you could kick some serious ass, but that didn't stop the other Avengers from teasing you about your so-called 'innocence'. You huffed at that thought. If they only knew. If anyone was innocent, it was Peter, the 15-year old who had recently joined the team. You were a full-grown woman who'd experimented enough sexually, including that one time where you had a sexual adventure with a girl from college. You weren't about to share that with the team though. It would most likely result in you being teased even more, or perhaps they'd even call you a liar. You were Y/N, sweet Y/N, the little baby of the team, so pure, so innocent.
Then there was James Buchanan Barnes. He treated you differently than the other Avengers. He actually treated you like a woman, never teased you or excluded you from activities that would most likely be 'too much' for your innocent eyes, which always made you roll your eyes. Bucky was different. He was sweet and listened to whatever you had to say. Not to mention that the guy was an absolute god. Keeping your eyes off him as you all worked out in the gym was simply impossible. The way his muscles flexed with every movement and the immense strength he possessed, always had you dripping by the end of the session, usually with you craving a desperate release or a cold shower. You'd often fantasized about him ravishing you in every way possible, showing absolutely no mercy as he had his way with you, leaving you a moaning mess underneath him. All you wanted was to have those large hands touching you where you wanted him most, your skin covered in goose-bumps at the feeling of his metal hand and his flesh one roaming over your body. He truly had no idea what he was doing to you, and he didn't even have to do anything for it other than just being Bucky.

The following day, everyone was preparing to go on a mission from which you had been excluded, much to your disappointment. You weren't part of the Avengers for nothing, because you were certainly able to stand your ground. They apparently didn't need your skills for this particular mission. It did, however, give you the opportunity to be alone for once and have the whole floor to yourself, without anyone barging in on you.
"Be careful, Y/N. Don't do anything stupid. We'll only be gone for a couple of hours" Steve warned, just before they were about to leave.
"No inappropriate movies while we're away" Clint laughed, giving me a wink before Tony ruffled your hair, causing your blood to start boiling.
"Y/N's too much of a goodie two-shoes" he chuckled as you pushed him away from you.
"Really? You're the one going on the mission. I'll be fine, I'm a grown woman, not a fucking child!" you huffed, before turning around and making your way to your room, not wanting to deal with any of their insulting comments anymore. To them it might have seemed like fun and all, but you were getting sick of it. It was time they started realizing that. Closing the door behind you, you walked towards your en suite bathroom, stripping off all your clothes and stepping into the shower, making sure to shave every inch of your body.