] chill [

So basically reader and T'Challa are to be married, but reader doesn't really want to go over designs for the wedding. Reader decides to hang out with Shuri instead, making T'Challa a lil stressed so reader helps him chill ;)

Also, can I just say how upsetting the lack of Black Panther fics there are? So, here y'all are my lovelies. I'm back on the scene with new types of fics. Send in requests and I will DO ITTTTTTT. Love y'all xoxo.

——————————————-

W'Kabi, M'Baku, and your fiancée, T'Challa we're currently in a meeting, leaving you to attend to some of your duties. Well... that's what you were supposed to be doing anyways. Instead, you and Shuri were going through some sketches for additions to the infamous Black Panther suit.

"So Y/N, I was thinking we could put the heat panels here" Shuri said to you, pointing to the sketch. You nodded your head in agreement. Honestly, if T'Challa knew you were doing this instead of going through and approving the designs for the wedding, he'd be more than a little displeased. However, for now, you were just having fun with Shuri. That was until the doors to the lab opened to reveal your soon-to-be husband.

"Shuri, how are those designs coming along? Can I see what-" As soon as his brown eyes met your E/C ones, you knew you were in for something. T'Challa stopped dead in his tracks. Shuri quickly scampered out of the lab to avoid being an awkward third wheel to the situation, but not before dropping a mic to listen in on your conversation from another room.

"Y/N, what are you doing in here? You're supposed to be going over the designs for the wedding that, may I remind you, is in less than a month!" T'Challa wasn't angry, just a little stressed is all. After all, suiting up to be the king of Wakanda wasn't an easy job in the slightest. You opened and closed your mouth a couple times trying to come up with something appropriate to respond with other than 'I just didn't really care all that much and decided to chill here instead'. However, your mouth betrayed you, and that's exactly what you said.

T'Challa looked at you, slightly shocked. "'Just chilling'" T'Challa gestured with his hands, "is not something the queen of Wakanda does, Y/N" By now, T'Challa had a slight smirk plastered on his face. You looked up at your fiancée. "I think you could use some time to take a load off, Black Panther" You playfully teased. He smiled down at you. "I'm not exactly the worlds leading authority when it comes to chill" He said. "Oh please, you're one of the most chill people I've ever met" You scoffed. You looked away for a split second and turned your attention back to the man standing in front of you with narrowed eyes and a smirk. "But..." You said, sliding your hand down his arm, eyes following suit. "I can help you chill a little more if you'd like..." T'Challa was smirking now. "Oh and how could you help me with that?" He taunted. You reached up to slide your hand around the back of his neck and pull him slightly lower to whisper in his ear. Shuri's mic picked up everything though. "OH DISGUSTING!" You heard Shuri's muffled shout from the next room over. You and T'Challa didn't pay any mind to it however. Pulling away from T'Challa's ear, you see the smirk plastered on those perfect lips of his.

"A queen never uses that kind of language, Y/N" T'Challa whispers to you. You looked at him with a smirk and eyes narrowed mischievously. You slid your hand down his bicep once again. "Good thing I'm not queen yet." You said, maintaining eye contact with him. "Now, are you down to chill?" You asked. His eyes matched yours, mirroring the mischievous glint. "Follow me, my queen" He said, turning to pull you gently by the hand to your shared room. As soon as the door closed, your back was against the polished wood with his lips on yours, hand on either side of your head. As for everyone else in the palace, thank god for ear plugs.