] s i x feet under 4 [

summary: you meet him at church, he might just be satan | au

pairing: biker!bucky x reader

word count: 2385

warnings: smoking, mentions of religion, swearing

a/n: this is more bucky's pov and a glimpse into his life and the storm to come.

A man's ego is just as fragile as a woman's heart, a dejected man is a man to be reckoned with and Bucky is no different. He's seen a lot, been through a lot and the leather-clad handsome stranger is not going to let you slip out of his tight grasp not without getting into a fight first. Bucky's had enough fights to know although he may be a little bloodied and bruised he'll come out on top. His cockiness always shines through even despite the silent feeling of rejection he felt when you walked past him into the church where light seemed to blind everybody but him.

He's a patient man who leans up against the sleek American muscle behind him, one hand digging into his pocket for another cigarette whilst the other flickers his lighter on and off. Bucky's ocean blue eyes seem grey now in comparison as they gaze, almost glare at the entrance of the church only seconds away from his spot in the parking lot. Bucky knows he shouldn't, he knows the kind of trouble he'll get not only you in but himself in for doing this but he can't help himself. The fire in him only burns brightly when you are around and he craves to see the wild embers illuminating your soft features.

You're the girl that drives him crazy and Bucky would love nothing more for than you to drive him insane.

Bucky's smokes his cigarette without a care, plumes of smoke billowing in the air as the addictive taste of nicotine hits him hard and fast. He needs something stronger to take the edge off but it will do for now as he waits patiently to see the girl who makes him lose all sanity. Bucky's halfway through his second cigarette that's eroding quicker than normal when a noise other than his own grunts and the sound of birds chirping rings through the ear. "Fuck," he lets out a mumbled deep groan before discarding his cigarette to the ground and fishing his phone out of his pocket.

The name on the screen reads 'Steve' and Bucky sighs even deeper than before. "I'm busy," he grunts into the phone as he shoves a hand into his pocket. The person on the other end of the phone laughs not caring at all at Bucky's words.

Bucky taps his foot impatiently as he waits for his reply. "I bet you are, I heard from Sam Y/N's looking real pretty today," Bucky growls causing Steve to laugh even harder on the other end of the phone.

"What do you do want Steve?" Bucky grits out trying his hardest to hold back a growl from tearing itself from his throat. Steve is like him, they're practically brothers and because of that he knows how to push Bucky's limits and is doing so just for fun.

"We need you back at the bar, Scott was talking around to some people and all I'm gonna say is shit's about to go down. We need you, Buck." Bucky grimaces at the nickname his head jerking to the side as his face shrivels up in disgust despite Steve not being there to see his facial expression.

Bucky thinks deeply for a couple of seconds and as he goes to reply suddenly a hoard of noises fill his ears. His eyes dart quickly to the church entrance where dozens of people are spilling out, content smiles on their faces and halos above their heads.

The leather-clad man's eyes roam around the crowd for you and when he sees you walking out glowing like the sun itself he smiles already thinking of approaching you again. "I'll be there in a bit, I got this thing to do," Bucky replies and he knows there's no doubt Steve is smirking widely on his end of the phone.

Steve chuckles, "You better not smell like sex when you come back Buck," he says and Bucky rolls his eyes.

"Fuck off Stevie," Bucky grumbles into his phone not missing the stares and gawks of the town's people who despise sinners like him.