] spider-man Kiss. [

Requested by @Riju_waters

your help with turning agent Romanov,agent Rogers,and the rest of the Avengers Suits that they wore on missions into bullet proof and more tough protective wear. You found yourslef in the lab for the whole day working on suit after suit.

"Hey, (y/n) this is the kid I was telling you about with the weird spider powers" tony said as he walked into the lab with his arm around Peter's neck.

This was the first time you had seen peter in person since the Last war with the Avengers where you and him had to fight captain America and almost all of the Avengers.
Peter wasn't an Avenger Yet,he was listed on the system but to the rest of the team they felt he had to 'earn' his way in. You had been recruited last year and it wasn't easy because you had to hold the weight of the world on your shoulders with all of the Civilian Casualties that you had.

"Alright I'm gonna leave you two lovers in here to mingle and get to know each other,alright."tony said as he ran out of the lab and the doors closed behind him.

"Soo What are you working on " Tom asked, you shortly looked over to him. He was swinging around on the children's monkey bars, attempting to show you all the 'cool' moves that he learned from daily pratice.

Other than a few awkward swings that had you clutching your stomach in laughter, he didn't show you anything that you hadn't seen before but the smile he kept throwing you way more than made up for that.

"I've seen your fighting skills and your powers and I want to say personally that i think your cute..n-no i um- that came out totally wrong and um-" Tom told you, grinning at you before pulling himself up and over the monkey bars with his arms, trying to position himself enough so he could comfortably (and, more importantly, safely) flip himself upside down,he stopped talking after awhile making you blush,you were happy that you were turned the other way so that he couldn't see you blushing.

" It's alright I know what you meant,and I think your powers are cool too"you said shaking your head And you turned around with a scissor in your hand.
After a few minutes of watching him struggle you broke and shook your head, "Peter, just lean back and hold onto the bars with your arms until you can swing your legs over."

"I know what I'm doing,I mean I'm a kid with spider powers" peter told you.

You chuckled a bit when he started taking your advice despite his words but you didn't say anything about it. If you did, Tom would go back to doing it his way and then he'd probably end up falling and getting hurt.

Once peter got himself situated, he looked over at you, making a silly face once he saw that you pulled your phone out to snap a photo. After a couple minutes of posing, Tom widened his eyes before trying to wave you over.

"Y/N, put your phone down and come here," peter told you nervously.

You peered over your phone at him suspiciously, "Why? Are you going to try and pull a prank on me again?"you said referring to a prank that he pulled on you where you found a small ball with a spider logo and you found yourslef struck to the wall and covered in spider webs.

Peter shook his head, making his hair flop around with the gesture. "Not at all."

"Then why-"

"Did you know that there's something called the 'Spiderman kiss', Y/N?" Peter asked you while gesturing to the monkey bars he was hanging onto.

Snorting in slight amusement, you nodded going along with the flirtatious joke, "Yes, peter. I know that there's something called a 'Spiderman kiss."

Peter hanged upside down on the monkey bars,Once peter got close enough, peter reached out and pulled you closer to him, lifting up one of his arms and grasping the metal bar in order to lift himself up more. He almost slipped while doing so and you stepped back, looking at him worriedly.

"Are you okay," you asked him. "Have you even kissed a girl before?"

"Fine, I'm fine. And no I haven't kissed a girl before," peter told you. He placed his free hand on the back of your neck, pulling you closer. Once your lips were a breath away, peter met your eyes and smiled.
It was nothing more than a chaste kiss, a quick but sweet tongueful, but it had your heart racing when he pulled away."I think I love you"peter said as he hanged upside down in shock.

"Alright!,let's stop here with the romance and let's get back to business,and congrats Pete your a man now."tony said as he walked in with the rest of the Avengers who stood there smirking.