] e r i k the Wise [

Erik Stevens/Killmonger.

Requested Imagine: Can I have an erik x reader where the Reader is in a really bad space and is hating everything about herself and her life, but has hidden it from Erik out of shame, but one day he comes over and sees her pain and is determined to show her the love she deserves. - Hope you like this Anon x

Note: Send in your imagines if you want lovelies. Again, your compliments are the most lovely and heartwarming thing ever, no one has ever complimented me like this and you are all the sweetest - thank you so much for enjoying the previous imagine.

Warning: Strong Language, Sexual Content, Low self-esteem/suicidal mentions

Placing her keys one the bowl by the door she sighs, she leans against the closed door and tries to suppress the tears in her eyes. She breathes slowly and rubs her forehead.

"You're home." Erik appears in front of her suddenly. Only a towel wrapped around his waist. His torso glistening with water.

"Yeah, hi," she walks by him to the kitchen.

"Hi?" He gasps, "Is that all you gonna say, 'Hi'?" He chuckles in disbelief.

She nods, picking out a water bottle in the fridge.

"Not a 'Hey baby I missed you!' type of shit?" He approaches her scratching his back.

She closes the fridge door. "Fine." She sighs, opening her bottle, "Hey baby, I missed you." She takes a sip from her bottle and closes it, placing it on the counter.

"But I ain't liking that attitude." He tries to kiss her cheek, but she moves away. He scoffs but she's already out of the kitchen.

He follows her until she reaches the bedroom and closes the door in his face. He lets his fist fall against the door, confusion riddling him at his girlfriend's sudden attitude. "Aye, what's up?" He yells through the door. He bangs on the door but she doesn't respond. "Y/N, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Just fuck off Erik," she murmurs loudly enough for him to hear, but he has to strain his ears as her voice is muffled. He tries to pull the handle down but she's locked it. "Erik just go away - I'm on my period."

He kisses his teeth, "Damn, if it was just that, that's all you had to tell me. Let me in to get my clothes, then." He waits for her to open the door, clutching his towel around his waist.

She opens the door silently and lets him in, she stands behind the door as he enters. Erik picks up his clothes from her bed, dries himself, and begins dressing.

"You not even gonna let a man cream," he chuckles as she goes into her bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar. "Huh, Y/N, you gonna let me go out there all ashy and shit?" He almost giggles but her lack of response takes all the humour out of him. He sighs, "So you just gon' leave me talking to myself?"

"No, Erik," she huffs out taking off her earrings, "I'm just waiting for a moment to respond." Her voice is lazy and morose, but Erik can't figure out why.

He frowns and takes his jacket from her hanger on the door. "Well, I better bounce, got shit to do anyway." He blows her a kiss and walks out of her apartment.

She runs out of her bathroom and watches him close the door. The floodgates she was battling to keep closed open suddenly. She drops to the floor, the weight of her insecurities taking all the oxygen in her lungs.

She sobs as she clutches her stomach, hating the feeling of her stomach. She wishes she could rip fat after fat from her body and just feel skin and bone.