] s o c i a l s o l i d e r [

The first Bucky Barnes Fic! and it's probably pretty shit considering it was written at like one am and i'm severely sleep deprived.

I was curled up on the couch in the luxury living space of the Avengers complex. Snuggled in a blanket looking down at my phone, scrolling through twitter and laughing loudly and obnoxiously as I spotted a meme. I looked around, seeing Steve, looking up at me with raised brows as he continued his own scrolling. "Steven?" I asked, "yes (Y/N)?" he replied, breaking into his familiar soft smile. "What's your twitter?" I asked tilting a my head to the side letting my hair fall off my shoulder where it had bunched up. "its @CaptSrogers. should I be expecting a message?" He sat up more alert, anticipating. I shook my head, before sending him the meme, both of us falling into fits of laughter. we were joined by Parker, and then Sam, the room filling up with laughter, leading my to fall forwards in my seat heaving for air, belly aching.

"Whats so funny?" Bucky's voice. Immediately my head snapped round looking for him, with a wide and bright smile on my face. "Subtle. You're whipped." Sam chuckled, before I hit him. "Will you shut the hell up Wilson." I snapped, before looking back at Bucky wiping away tears of laughter, "You four punks were deafening me with laughter, so i'll ask you again doll, what's so funny?" He said, sitting on the edge of the couch, pulling me onto his lap. Steve chuckled again, getting his attention before speaking, "They're called memes Buck, Parker and (Y/L/N), have been sending me and Sam them, tell us your twitter we can-" "Twitter?" Bucky blinked. Making Peter laugh, "Mr Barnes doesn't have twitter!" He laughed. Prompting me to get up from Bucky's leg and hit him as Bucky left the room in embarrassment. "You guys are all dicks." I said looking over all of them, "Steve, don't act like you never had to be taught all this shit. James is still adjusting.".

"If you're here to laugh some more at me..." He said, back turned to me, "Actually I was here to see if you were okay, but if you want me to laugh at you I can start with the fact that you put your bedsheets on backwards." I stated, in a light tone, forcing a smile to emerge on his stoic face, "Much better Sarge." I grinned, before sitting down with him.

"Wh-whats twitter?" He asked quietly, he was looking down at his hands, before I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Twitter Bucky, its a social media...I told you about them..right?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest. He nodded slowly, "I remember." He looked up into my eyes. "I thought I made you one..." my voice was gentle "So, you're telling me, you don't have any form of social media?" I asked with a slight laugh. "No, no I made one." Bucky nodded, "sam helped, he said it's what everybody uses." "So, What one?" I repeated. "I have a musical.ly!" He stated defensively. I dropped my head almost ashamed of my dorky companion. "Get the fuck out." I said, before laughing hard at him. "Doll? Stop laughing at me!" He slung an arm round me. "Im-Im sorry-its just too funny!" I chuckled, before laughing loudly. "I like it!" Bucky defended himself "It's fun!" He grinned, before kissing the top of my head, "Oh buck, I'll set up something for you..."

Days later, I was sitting leaning on Bucky, watching him go down his timeline. "Mr Barnes?" Peter asked across the room "What's your twitter?". Bucky looked up at him before looking to me grinning "@TheSocialSoldier."