] "how dare you come back?" pt.4 [

Pairing: Tony Stark x Reader

Featuring: the Avengers team

Words: 2395

Warning: I kind of cried while writing it... So fluff and a lot of cheesy moments

Note: (Y/F/N) stands for Your Full Name. And this is the last part so I hope you like it! I may have teared up a little while writing it so sorry if it's too chesy haha

/ /

"I can't believe you agreed! This is so great!" Natasha said excited.

She was helping you to get ready for your date with Tony and you swore you had never seen her so excited about anything. Meanwhile, you were just trying to control your nerves. You didn't know what to expect from that date, you didn't know how exactly you felt or what you wanted and, of course, you had no idea what was going on inside of Tony's head.

"He just...he's trying to make it up for the time we lost, I guess" you sighed and looked at her. "As friends", you added as soon as you saw her smirk.

"Is that what you keep on telling yourself to stay calm?" She said.

"You're a bitch" you snapped making her laugh.

"C'mon! Everyone can see that you are still head over heels for each other" she said getting up to zip your dress up. "Even Lizzie can see it and she's just three", she added.

"What?" You didn't know what she meant by that. Lizzie had never said anything about you and Tony.

"She gave this to me yesterday", Natasha said taking a folded piece of paper from her back pocket.

You looked at her for a moment before taking the paper and opened it. It was a drawing made for Lizzie, which was obvious. There was Steve, Bucky with his metal arm, Bruce with his laboratory coat, Natasha, Thor with his hammer and, at the end, there were you and Tony. You realised she had drawn you holding hands and with a big heart above your heads.

"Your daughter is not an idiot, (Y/N)", Natasha stated taking the paper from your hands. "You look great, he's going to be drooling all over the place as soon as he sees you", she winked at you before leaving the room.

You looked at you reflection in the mirror once again. You were wearing Tony's favourite dress. It was a red and white dress, mid-length that fitted your body perfectly. The last time you used it was three years ago so it surprised you that it still fit you. Looking at the clock you saw that you were almost late and you still had to tuck Lizzie in before you left. So you applied quickly some subtle make up before taking your purse and walking out of the room towards Lizzie's.

When you were about to walk in, the door opened and Tony came out of it. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie. Biting your lip, you looked down when your eyes met.

"I...I came to tuck Lizzie in" you mumbled.

"Me too. She... is almost asleep so..." he took a step back so you could walk in. "I'll be downstairs", he told you when you opened the door. "You look beautiful, by the way"

You turned to look at him when he said that but he was already walking down the aisle to the elevator. A stupid smile appeared in your lips and a blush covered your cheeks as you walked in your daughter's room.

"Mummy?" Lizzie's voice was sleepy when you sat on her bed.

"Shhh...sleep, sweetheart", you said stroking her hair slowly. "Mummy is going out tonight, ok? But Aunt Natasha and Uncle Stevie will be here if you need anything", you told her.