] his love [

Clark Kent x Reader

Clark Kent x Reader

Request:Can I request an imagine where Clark meets his soulmate and then they've been together a long time and everyone just kinda admires their relationship and thinks it's really cute and stuff how much they love each other and act cheesy with each other but are different to everyone else? Thanks

Word Count: 2091

She knew it was soon before she would meet him, her clock slowly ticked down to zero as she walked. Her apartment was just a block away when someone ran passed her and snatched her purse from her shoulder causing her to fall forward to the ground. Quickly getting up and running after the man, he was far too ahead of for her to catch up. Slowing down her pace as she came to a stop in the middle of the sidewalk, she let out a huff; there was no way for her to get her purse back since there was no one else on the streets but her.

Turning around to go to her apartment, she heard a swooshing noise behind her, "Excuse me, ma'am?" She heard from behind her.

Turning around, she took a step back when she came face to face with Superman. Looking down to his hand she saw him holding her purse, lifting the bag forward, "I believe this is yours."

Y/n let out a sigh of relief and nodded her head, "Yes it is thank you so much." As she reached for her purse to take it from him, their hands met and an electric shock went through them.

They're eyes widened as they realized what just happened, her head turned down to her wrist and saw the clock had hit zero. Looking back up to him with her mouth agape, she breathed in, "I gotta go." Beginning to back away, "Thank you again!" She said as she ran off to her apartment and away from him.

That had been a week ago, she felt so stupid for running off like the way she did but who wouldn't? She had just found her soulmate and it was fricken Superman. She needed time to absorb in the new information, she knew if needed that she could find him easily. When she had gotten home that night, her clock had finally fallen off, over the next couple of days, people kept asking her questions about it but she just shrugged it off and giving them a short reply.

Today she was at one of her favorite cafes for lunch; it wasn't as busy as other days which she greatly appreciated. It was just her and a couple of other costumers, and then she heard the bell ring indicating someone had just walked in. Looking up she saw Clark, one of the people that also worked at the Daily Planet. They had never met for they were on separate floors and did different things.

For some reason as she looked at him, something felt familiar to her like she knew him. Clark turned around when he felt someone starring at him, there he saw you sitting at one of the tables all alone. His eyes widened when he realized it was you, turning back around to order his drink as he waited, he tried to come up with a plan to talk to you. Grabbing his drink and turning to go walk towards you, you were already gone. Clark let out a deep sigh and headed back to work.

                                   The Next Day.

Clark just got out of a meeting, while he walked back to his cubicle, he saw Y/n talking to Lois. He knew this was the perfect time to do this, walking about to the two woman he let out a small grunt letting them know of his presence. The two turned around with smiles on both of their faces.