Parental!Severus Snape x Student!reader ~ with me

This is about a parent relationship not a love relationship!

Requested by: creepypasta1stuck

Enjoy!

-

Snape kept his eye on the door. He was sure you had to come in today.

You were very well known at Hogwarts. All teacher had given up on you basically because you had given up at school. You had been in detention way too many times so people stopped giving you detention but Snape kept giving it to you.

Lately Snape had been overthrown with work to a point where he forgot he even gave you detention. Yet you showed up evey day. This was the first time you didn't and he even remembered this time. Snape got up and walked outside his classroom.

'Ah Severus, Im afraid Y/N can't make it. She is in the hospital wing.' McGonagall said.

'Hospital wing? What happened?' He asked.

'She was inside the forbidden forest and got attacked by a few Acromantula's. She will be okay but I will ask you to send their guardians a letter.'

Snape just nodded and headed inside. He always wondered what made you act out the way you did. Surely something must be wrong.

Snape said down and started writing a letter, starting with greeting you guardians.

I am writing this letter to inform you that your daughter Y/N Y/L has had an incident at Hogwarts. For her safety it would be best for her to rest at home during the upcoming holiday.

I am well aware that she always stays during her winterbreak but she would get a lot more rest at home.

Let me know if we can arrange anything so it possible for her to go home.

Kind regards,
Severus Snape

Snape send out the letter. He waited patiently for a response. While you rested. You didn't even knew Snape did that for you.

It didnt take long for him to get a reply.

Dear Severus,

That seems to be her own mistake. We can't take Y/N home so we would gladly ask you to stop wasting our time.

It was signed off by your guardian. Snape couldn't believe the cold reply he got. He felt quite some anger towards them.

He got up and headed towards the hospital wing. It was time to talk to you. He saw you laying there. He sighed and approached you.

'Oh.. didn't expect to see you, professor. Sorry I missed detention.' You said.

'This is a perfectly valid reason to miss detention.' Snape said. 'I'm not here for that. I actually wrote a letter to your guardians.'

You snorted and sighed. You already knew that their respons wasnt every good. Your guardians worked at the minsitry of magic and hardly had time for you.

The only reason you were acting out was because no one cared about what you did anyways. They just wanted you to pass.

'It would be best for you to rest at home during the holidays but they really dont seem to care. Do you happen to know why?'

'They work in the minsitry. They dont have time for me. They never have.'

'Is that why youre misbehaving?'

You looked at him and sighed.

'They dont care about what I do.. so why should I?'

Snape looked at the letter he was holding.

'You are smarter than you think. Its a sham you behave that way because you dont go to class and still pass.'

'I missbehave that doesnt mean i want to be murdered.' You sighed. 'I fail one class and suddenly they care.'

Severus saw so much potential in you and he felt really bad. During detention you actually chatted a lot and he knew you were quite a nice and fun person underneath it all. It was mainly because of your parents.

'Is there anywhere else you can go?'

'My cousins but theyre on the other side of the world. So not really.'

'Fine then youre going to come with me.' Snape said.

You looked at him in shock.

'What?'

'I'm not leaving you in poor care purely because your guardians dont care.' Snape said.

You looked at him.

'I- thank you..' you said.