Regulus x reader ~ promise

Requested by: softlinhle

Enjoy!
-

'Why are we doing this?'

You saw absolutely nothing. Your eyes were covered by a cloth that Sirius made you wear. He wouldn't tell you anything.

'You'll see. Stop being nosy.' Sirius said.

He pushed you further and further. You knew you were outside but had no idea where. You wish you knew though it might give away what was going on.

'I'm not nosy, I just don't want you to push me off a cliff or something.'

'Why would I want to push you off a cliff? We're friends.'

Hogwarts was about to end. You were about to graduate. You never got surprise so this was weird. Especially not for Sirius.

You were dating Sirius younger brother, Regulus. You had been together for a few years. You hadnt seen him all day. Maybe this had to do with him?

You and Regulus had been friends since you were kids. You both came for a pureblood family. Your parents were friends. It soon became more. You grew really close. It was amazing to be with him.

'Stop.'

You stopped. Sirius took off your blindfold. Your eyes had to adjust to the light. You heard him walk away. You saw a some stairs leading up the the top if the cliff near the lake.

'You are going to throw me into the lake.'

'Just walk upstairs.' Sirius said.

You headed slowly started walking up the stairs. The view looked spectacular. You used to go here a lot in the start of your relationship to watch the sunset. It sun was about to set, you had no idea what was going on.

When you came all the way to the top you saw Regulus in the distance. You smiled at him. This was so sweet. He wanted to surprise you with a date?

Regulus smiled when he saw you. He had a blanket laid out to watch the sunset with some drinks and some of your favourite snacks. He put down some lights. So it wouldn't get too dark.

'Youre crazy.' You laughed.

You slowly came closer. He seemed nervous. He reached his hand out to you. You grabbed it with a smile while you stepped onto the blanket.

'Surprise.' He smiled.

You gave him a hug. Regulus hugged you back right away.

'This isn't all.'

You let him go and stepped back a little. He grabbed your hand again.

'So, it's been awhile. We haven't been here in ages. To be honest I've been planning this for awhile. Special place with a special girl.' He smiled.

You couldn't stop blushing and smiling. You were very curious.

'We have known each other for so long and we've been together for ages. You make me the happiest guy in the world.' He continued. 'You are my everything.. and there is something I've been willing to ask. I know that this question is very serious and might seem early for some people but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Even after Hogwarts.'

Regulus reached into his pocket and sat down on one knee. He opened a tiny box with a beautiful ring. You immediately got emotional and gasped in surprise. Your mind needed a moment to process.

'I love you so much, will you marry me?'

A tear if happiness rolled down your cheek.

'Yes! Of course! Yes!' You almost yelled.

Regulus put the ring around your finger and got up. He lifted you up while kissing you. You kissed him back right away. You never expected this but you thought it was amazing.

'I love you so much. We don't have to get married right away, I just want to share my life with you. Its a promise.'

You spend the rest of the evening watching the sunset together. You felt amazing to share this time with him and were excited to do it for the rest of your life.