Blaise x reader ~ distant

Requested by: Anonymous

This takes place ater war

Enjoy!

-

You waved your wand and put another set of clothing together. It moved over to you. You removed the set you were wearing and out the other one.

You glanced at yourself in the mirror. You had to do this. If you didnt want to lose him.. you knew you bad been holding back. You didnt meet with him as often anymore.

It was Blaise, of course. You befriended him after the war. You grew up with him when you were little but you never really became very good friends.. now you were.

You were such good friends that you started falling for him. It was awful. You never wanted that to happen seeing you were so far in the friend zone. You started to distance yourself from him but you had to face him again some day.. you didn't want to lose his friendship.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You sighed. Over thinking wasnt something you needed right now. You guessed you could go for this. You didnt have a choice.. your doorbell rang.

You quickly walked downstairs. You opened the door and saw Blaise. You smiled as soon as you saw him. He gave you a hug.

'Hey, it's been ages.' He smiled.

You hugged him back. You held him tightly. You missed this.. but it was bad for you.

'I know.. life has just been... crazyyyy.'

Why did you say that? Why did you embarrass yourself? Why was this a thing? You quickly let him go.

'Same with me, but it's good to see you again.' He smiled.

'Same to you, come on in!'

He walked inside. You closed the door. You watch him hung up his coat. You quickly walked into your living room. You moved your wand and watched how some tea was made for the two of you.

'Still lazy, huh?' He asked.

'Still a witch, am I not?'

He laughed a little. You handed him his cup of tea and you two sat down.

'So what's new.. it's been weeks.' He said.

'I know, I'm sorry. I found a job so that's a thing..'

'Oh really? That's exciting.' He smiled. 'I'm sure you'll do great.'

'How about you?' You asked.

'I'm doing good.' He smiled. 'I also have a job too! I do miss the spare time though.'

'Me too.. it's been insane..'

'Yeah I missed spending time with you.' He smiled.

You looked at him.

'Yeah I missed spending time with you too.' You just said.

You took a sip of your tea. You looked at Blaise for a moment. Why was it so difficult for you? Friendship was a normal thing in a human life.

'Is there something wrong?' Blaise then asked.

'No not at all.. why?'

'It's unlike you to be do distant and a little.. awkward?' He said.

He noticed. Oh God he noticed. This was horrible. This was awful. This was the worst. There was nothing you could do now. This was the end of it all.

'Am I?'

That was stupid. Why did you say that? Why did you do this? Why did you torture yourself?

'You are..' he just said.

'I'm sorry.. I've just been busy.' You said.

'Have you really been? Because I heard you have been hanging out with the golden trio a lot the past few weeks.'

Oh no he knew. Oh this was bad. You chucked back your tea and quickly got up to put it away. Blaise sighed and watched you walk away.

He was having a hard time too. He missed you and he had these feelings for you and he just wanted you to know. You walked back to the living room after you took a long breath.

'Listen.. Blaise I'm sorry I just.. I don't know. Everything is messed up.' You said.

Blaise looked at you. He saw that there was something you didn't dare to tell him.

'Is it? What's wrong?'

'I can't tell you.' You just said.

'You can tell me anything.' He said.

You looked at him. Blaise looked at you. He got up and walked over to you. You looked at him.

'Are you okay?' He asked you.

'Yes I am. I never meant to push you away Blaise, I'm sorry.'

You looked at him.

'It's okay.' He smiled.

He gave you a hug. You sighed and held him tightly. When he wanted to let you go but you held onto him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you again.

'I'm sorry.' You said.

'Don't be. It's okay.'

'It's not. I'm not, you're probably not.. it's all messed up and it's all my fault.'

'Is it?' He asked.

You nodded. You let him go and looked at him.

'Do you promise you won't hate me.'

'I could never.' He said.

You looked at him.

'I think I'm in love with you.' You spoke softly.

Blaise just looked at you in surprise. It was quiet for awhile. This made you feel insecure and a little scared. Why wasnt he saying anything?

'Blaise.. please say something.'

But he didn't speak.. he just kissed you.