Angelina x fem!reader ~ you know I do

Requested by: @LucyRWeasley

Enjoy!

-

'Stop it, Fred!' You laughed.

Angelina watched you as you were joking around with Fred and George. How she wished she was you..

She liked Fred a lot but couldn't find a way to get close to him. Something kept stopping her. Things just didn't go as smooth as they were supposed to go.

You didnt like fred and George in that way. You were just very close to them. You and angelina got along.. but that didn't seem to help a lot.

'Did you know Y/N likes girls (too)? She's Y/Se (your sexuality).'

Angelina looked at her best friend.

'I'm not into Y/N, you know that.'

'I do.'

Angelina looked back at the group and watched you for a moment. You had been close with them for as long as angelina could remember. She was jealous of that.

'So.. you want to get closer to the twins, right? Find a chance to ask them out?'

'Yes, you know I do.'

She like Fred the most but George was also cute. It was hard for her to decided who she wanted to ask. She could start decided if she got the chance to talk to them.

'So how about you ask Y/N out?'

Angelina looked at him in shock. She didn't like girls that way. It was fine by her that you did but she didn't.

'No need to be so shocked.'

'Not to offend anyone but I'm not gay.' She hissed.

Her friend looked at you. The plan she had could work.

'I know.. but Y/N is close to the twins. If you go out with her you can become friends with twin.. break up with her and go out with one of them.'

That was quite rotten. She could really hurt you like that.. on the other hand.. want were the odds that you actually liked her and didn't just say yes to be kind.

You were known as a sweet kid. It would be a thing for you to give her a chance because you could. You looked at her for a moment. She was gorgeous. You liked her a lot. There was an interest but it was difficult to know whether she was into girls or not.

'I can't ask her out. That would be a rotten thing to do.' Angela said.

'It would get you where you want.. but it's your choice.'

-

Angelina had been thinking about it. Would she be able to go that far just to go out with the person she wanted? It wasnt like she cared a lot about you.. you would be able to get over it right?

She noticed you passing her. You were often too shy to say something to her. You'd get all blushy and you wouldn't know what to say.

'Y/N.'

You stopped. She wanted to talk to you? You slowly turned around. You looked at her and smiled shyly.

'Hey Angelina, what's up?' You asked.

You looked into her eyes. You could do that for age. She just had something with got your attention.

'Where are you going?' She asked.

'Me and the twins have a free period so I was about to hang out with them.'

This was her chance. She had to do it. It was now or never.

'Oh.. I wont bother you then..' she said and tried to pass you a weak smile.

'No, it's okay, what's up?'

'There is something I've been struggling with.' She said. 'I heard you have experience with it.'

You didn't know what she wanted but you wanted to take time to help her. You grabbed her wrist and sat down on the edge of a wall with her.

'What's up?' You asked.

Angelina couldnt believe she was doing this.

'I think I might be... bi.' She said.

'Oh really?'

'Yeah.. I think I have feelings for a girl.' She said. 'You.. specifically.'

You were a little shocked. She liked you? This was a dream.. this wasnt real.. right?

'R-Really?' You asked with a massive blush.

'Yeah.. totally.' She said while trying to smile.

You smiled and hugged her. Angelina felt incredibly guilty but hugged you back.

'So do you want to go out with me?' She asked.

'Of course.' You smiled.