Draco x male!abused!reader ~ feel better

Is she back? Yes she's back. Took a lil holiday for myself but here I am! Enjoy the updates!

Requested by: anonymous

Enjoy

-

'Y/N.'

You looked up and smiled a little when you saw Draco. You just came home from your Christmas holiday. You hadn't seen him in awhile.

You were Y/Se (your sexuality) which meant you (also) felt interested in guys.. you liked Draco a lot. You didn't know how he felt. Maybe he was straight..

Draco wasn't. Draco was gay. He thought you were very interesting. Lately you two had been quite close and Dracp started to develop a little crush on you.

Draco sat down beside you. You wanted to stay at Hogwarts during the Christmas. You hated it at home. You had an older brother who got outstandings in every class while you mostly got Exceeds Expectations or sometimes Acceptable. Seeing that you were also Y/Se your parents basically hated and abused you. It was horrible at home.

'Hey.' You said.

'How are you?' He asked.

Even though you and Draco were friends you never told him about your situation. You didn't want anyone to know. It was embarrassing.

'I'm fine, how was your Christmas?' You asked.

'It was boring here seeing you weren't here.'

That made you blush a little. You playfully pushed him a little. You didn't get anything for christmas. You weren't even allowed to celebrate it with your family.

'How was yours?' He asked.

'You know, the usual.' You shrugged.

Draco sometimes worried about you. You never seemed to be enthusiastic to go home or to do anything. You never talked much about your life.

'Sounds nice.' Draco tried.

'I guess.' You said while you tried to smile.

You turned your head away from him a moment reached for your bag that was besides the couch. You still had to clean it up. You then felt a hand on your shoulder.

'Why do you have bruising on your shoulder?' Draco asked.

You pulled your robes over your shoulder and sat back up right away.

'I don't know what you're talking about.' You said without looking at him.

Draco pulled your shirt and robes aside. He saw it reaching all the way to your bag. You pushed his hands of you and got up.

'Y/N-'

'No Draco.' You sighed while heading out.

Draco got up and he grabbed your wrist. You stopped but didn't turn around. You just stood there.

'Talk to me.' Draco said.

'I can't.' You said.

It wasn't acceptable for a guy to cry.. you knew it was going to make you cry. You had been struggling with it for way to long.

'You can.. you can trust me. You know that.'

You turned to him. Draco saw the tears in your eyes. You were clearly trying not to cry in front of him.

'What's going on?' He asked.

'My parents hate me.. they..' you swallowed for a moment. 'They abuse me because I'm Y/Se and I don't get outstandings like my brother.'

Draco didn't know what to say. He just hugged you. You were surprised but you hugged him back.

'I'm so sorry..' he said.

'It's not your fault.'

Draco let you go. He wiped an escaping tear from your cheek.

'Let me help you.'

'How?' You asked.

'I don't know.. all I can do is be here for you..'

You smiled a little.

'That's all I need.. you mean a lot to me.'

'You mean a lot to me too, thank you for trusting me.'

It made you feel happy to hear that. You looked at him.

'Listen Y/N.. I know you're probably going to say no.. and I'll still be there for you if you do.. but.. seeing you're Y/Se, do you want to go out with me?'

You were startled but smiled at him.

'I should've known you could make me feel better.'