Oliver Wood x soft spoken!reader

Requested by: @CrystalSky4715

Enjoy!

-

'That must be... a pixie?' Oliver said.

You looked at the paper and then back at him. You always helped Oliver with his homework and studying. You were a hufflepuff quidditch player and that's how you met Oliver.

Oliver was... amazing. He always respected you. You were very shy and that caused you to not speak that loud. He always respected that and took his time with you. The only friends you had besides him were the Weasley twins. Most of the other students were either impatient or just straight up mean to you.

'That's correct.' You smiled.

'Yes!' He grinned.

You turned the page and tried to look for something else to test him on. Oliver just watched you for a second. If only everyone else knew how kind you were. In his eyes you were the most amazing girl he had ever met.

'Alright.. eye colour deep red with a metallic gray-silver skin. You wouldnt want to come across this beast. It's been rated a XXXXX by the ministry. Flyinging high, isnt afraid of a little heat. Who ever is this creature, which you'd never wanna meet?'

Oliver was quiet for a moment. He was clearly thinking.

'Is it.. the swedish short-snout..?' He asked with a lot of hesitation.

You shook your head.

'For wizards sake!' He sighed.

'You were so close! It's the Ukrainian Ironbelly.' You smiled.

You handed him back his notes. He read through them again.

'I shouldve known.' He sighed. 'You always trick me!'

You grinned a little.

'We have plenty of time left to study.' You smiled.

Oliver got up and helped you up.

'I really appreciate it Y/N, you're a great friend.' He smiled.

You wanted to turn to walk away when you bumped into someone. You stepped back and looked up. It was one of the other Hufflepuff girls. Her name was Helga. She hated you for some reason.

'What's wrong with you, airhead?!' She hisses at you.

You just looked at her. You never really spoke back. You'd just stare at them. Not saying a word. Oliver was never really there when you got bullied. You did tell him about it tho.

'You speaking so soft again that I cant hear you? Your voice makes everyone think they're deaf.'

The insults always started a little weak in your opinion. You just never really said anything about it. You just stared at her. Taking it all in. It did hurt you but you wouldnt show that. Oliver was confused by your reaction.

'Everyone is sick and tired of you ignoring them. I hope you realise that. You're seriously the most inconsiderate person on planet earth.'

You still didnt respond. Oliver even saw something weird. You smiled at her. You just stood there and smiled at her. It was the craziest thing he had ever seen.

'Dont smile at me like that you creep!' She hissed while reaching over to you to push you.

Oliver grabbed her wrist. She swatted him away. No one had ever stood up for you before. Not even you.

'Dont you interfere with this.' She hissed. 'This has nothing to do with you.'

'You're trying to assault my friend. That's when it became my business.' He hissed while pushing her back.

'Dont you put your hands on me!' She yelled at him.

'Dont you put your hands on her!' He yelled back.

You laid your hand on his shoulder. Oliver looked back at you. You smiled at him.

'Thank you.. I appreciate it.' You said. 'Let's go.'

You grabbed his hand and took him with you.

'I'm going to tell Dumbledore that you assaulted me, Wood!' Helga yelled after you two.