Requests

NORMAL REQUESTING IS NOW CLOSED. TIPPING AND OC X READER ARE STILL OPEN ♡
---

This chapter is spilt up in a couple sections:
- Normal requesting
- Tip system and benefits of tipping
- OC x readers

As you see there is a section called tipping. More information will be provided below I just wanna make sure you all know that requesting is FREE and I will not charge anyone to request so feel free to leave one. Its just for people who dont want to wait very long.

Normal requesting
Hi, you want to normally request? Well that is perfect. My request will be open for 24 hrs and I will need a few things for you:

Things needed to request:
- house
- year/age
- character
- small story description
(Optional: extra info: brothers, sisters, parents, best friends etc)

NO OC, NO SMUT

I get between 60 - 70 requests so some of you will have to wait for a long time. Buy request you say you don't mind the wait and that you won't be bothering me about why its taking so long. I am trying, I am human.

~

The upcoming part is for people who dont want to wait a possible 3 months for their request or for people who are interested in an OC and are willing to support me.

Without you doing this, your request will still be accepted. If this doesn't apply to you please request right now ♡

Tips system and benefits of tipping:
I am in college at the moment and have very little free time. I spend all the time I have on writing and I have almost no time to work to afford things besides college. I am introducing an optional tip in return for benefits.

EVEN WITHOUT TIP YOUR REQUEST WILL BE ACCEPTED

Tipping will start at €2 through PayPal dm me if youre interested.

Benefits:
- I will move your request to the top of my list. I sometimes have month of waiting which it'll save you.
- the more you tip the higher you'll be
If someone tips 2 and you tip 3 you will be 1 and the other person 2.
- I will read a chapter of your book and give you writing tips.

OC x reader

For €5 through paypal I will write you customizable oc. It won't be posted in this book but you will recieve it separately in a document especially for you. You can customize anything you want.

Benifits
- your oc will be in it. Name, looks, what ever you want
- I will follow you ♡
- I will scan in an handwritten ty note with signature