George x Pregnant!Lupin!reader

Requested by: @xxtiredasusualxx

Enjoy!

-

You stared at the floor. You just came home for the winterbreak together with George. Sirius was visiting as well but you asked your father Lupin if he could have a talk with you.

You and George had been dating for 2 years but now you accidentally got pregnant. You didn't feel like you had to remove it. You wanted to keep it but you were terrified to tell your dad.

George stroke your back. You looked at him. He gave you a kiss on your head. You looked back at the door.

'Itll be okay. I wont say too much but im here if you need me.' He said.

Your father walked into your room and closed the door.

'Whats up?' He asked.

You looked at him. You were scared of his reaction. You didn't dare to say it.

'Are you okay?' He asked. 'Do you still feel sick?'

You took a deep breath and grabbed George's hand. You were just going to say it. You had to.

'Dad.. Im pregnant.'

You squeezed George's hand. Your fathers smile vanished right away. Your heart was beating fast and you were starting to become more scared.

'Pregnant?' He asked.

You just nodded.

'Are you insane?!' He asked.

This was exactly what you were scared off. You immediately felt a wave of sadness hit you. Althought you did get his reaction.

'Dad-'

'Do you know how young you are?!' He asked while raising his voice. 'What did we talk about?! Huh?! Do you just not listen?!'

'Remus, please-' George tried.

'No! You shut up.'

Tears shot into your eyes. The door opened.

'What is all this noise?' Sirius asked. 'Why are you screaming Remus?'

Sirius then saw you were about to cry. He walked in and walked over to you.

'Whats up doll?' He asked.

'I-I told dad that I.. I'm pregnant and he got mad at me.' You choked.

Sirius turned to Remus.

'Remus, its okay to be overwhelmed but she is just a kid.'

'Exactly she is just a kid!' Remus hissed.

'Remus calm down. She needs your help. Youre her dad. Calm down. Yes it is a mistake but dont you remember what it was like to take care of Harry back in the day? And your own daughter?' Sirius asked. 'You always said you cant wait to be a grandfather some day. I know its early but she needs you. Calm down and talk to her.'

Remus looked at him. Sirius left you guys alone. Remus sighed as he looked at your teary face. As soon as he walked over to you, you broke down crying.

'I'm sorry. Im sorry dad. I know what you said.'

Remus crouched down infront of you and laid a hand on your leg. You looked at him.

'No. I should be sorry. Also to you, George. I wasnt thinking. Im really sorry for the way I responded. I am always here for you, if you want to keep it or not, that id up to you. Sirius was right. We will figure it out.'

You hugged him. He hugged you back.

'We're keeping it.' You said.

'That is okay.' Remus said.

He let you and you sat back up.

'We eat at 6.' He said.

You smiled at him. He got up and left you two alone. You looked at George.

'That went..' he started.

'Okay?' You finished.

George smiled and kissed you. You kissed him back. He gently laid his hand on your abdomen. You smiled and pulled back.

'We will figure it out.'