Ron x mute!reader ~ How

Requested by: Fandoms4lifd

Enjoy!

-

Your breath shivered as you looked into the eyes you truly hated. Draco Malfoy. It was always him. He despised you. He didnt really have a reason too. You never said anything wrong to him.. because you never spoke.

You looked around and tried to find a way out. You tried to push him away and get him to stop but he basically put you in a horrible position.

'Oh what's that?' He asked. 'Are you telling me to stop? Oh wait, you cant.' He laughed.

You hated it when he did that. You looked past him and made eye contact with Ron.

'He's bothering her again.' Ron sighed.

'Don't interfere with it. Malfoy is giving us enough problems already.' Harry sighed.

'She didnt do anything wrong. She needs help.'

'If she needs help she can just ask him to stop.' Hermione sighed.

'Dont you understand that maybe to her it isnt that easy?' Ron snapped at Hermione.

Hermione sighed and crossed her arms while looking at him.

'You hardly know her.' Hermione sighed.

'That doesnt mean I can't help her.'

You had no clue what to do anymore. Draco was just taunting you, insulting you. Trying to get a reaction out of you.

'That's enough Malfoy.'

Draco looked back. You saw Ron. You hardly knew ron, shared a few classes with him.. but he seemed nice.

'Oh look, our blood traitor is standing up you.' He laughed. 'Should I be impressed?'

You looked at Ron and smiled thankfully. Even though you didnt know if this was going to help you.

'She didn't do anything. Just let her go.'

'What if I don't? Your gonna make yourself throw up slugs again?' He grinned.

While ron was distracting Draco, you slowly reached towards your wand. You couldnt didn't speak but you did know how to cast spells without talking.

It wasnt that you couldnt speak.. you just didn't. You had no friends because of this. Ron knew that of course. You were always alone. You were never paired up with anyone in class because you refused to talk to them.. it was hard but you couldnt help it.

You casted a spell at Draco which made him fly back. Ron quickly jumped aside and rushed over to you. He grabbed your arm and you looked straight into his eyes.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

You nodded. Draco quickly took you away from Draco. When you were safe he let you go. You smiled at him.

'I'm glad he didn't hurt you.' Ron said. 'If you want I can help you more often. Malfoy is just.. a bit of a dork really. Do you want that?'

You nodded gladly.

-

'Let's go!' Ron grinned.

You walked with him to his house. You and Ron had been friends for a little over a year now and he invited you to stop by his place.

Ron already prepared his family that you didn't really speak. Meeting his family made you nervous. You really liked Ron. As in really liked him. Over the past few weeks you just starting falling in love with him.

'Oh hello! You must be Y/N, I'm Molly.'

That must be his mum. You just smiled and hugged her. It was so weird for you to meet new people. You really didnt want to say anything but you always felt judged for it.

'The rest of the boys are still outside, why dont you two put your stuff upstairs and I'll call them in.'

You nodded and followed Ron upstairs. He led you towards his room.

'I hope you dont mind sharing my room. I mean I could put you into my sister bedroom.. maybe I shouldve done that.. oh god I'm sorry I-'

You laid your hand on his shoulder. He looked at you. You put your bag down and sat down on his bed.

'Y/N, I really wanted to talk to you about something.'

You signed to him to sit down. Ron sat down besides you and he looked at you.

'I really appreciate you Y/N and I'm really happy we became friends.. saying this to you might ruin everything but I really cant go on like this.'

You suddenly got worried. You just sat there waiting for him to continue.

'Listen I.. I really like you. A lot.. you're amazing and even though we hardly speak I just feel like you're such a great girl and I.. I love you.'

You really didnt know what to say. Like you never spoke but if you did you wouldnt know how to react. You just looked at him in surprise. Ron really didnt know what to get from that.

'I-I shouldnt have said anything. Especially not that I love you. Forget I said anything. Just unpack and meet me downstairs.' Ron said while getting up and walking towards the door.

'I love you too.'

You were surprised that you managed to get that out of your mouth. You were surprised that you still knew how to speak. You hadn't spoken in years.

Ron froze into his place. He had never heard your voice before. He thought it was beautiful. He turned around in shock.

'Did you just-'

'Yes.. I can actually speak I just choose not to..' you said.

'But you.. but I..'

'Are you gonna kiss me or not?' You asked.

Ron was startled. You got up and walked over to him.

'How- I mean why- I-'

'Shh. I'll explain it all to you.' You smiled.

You slowly leaned in and pressed your lips against his.