Remus x reader ~ sorry

I wasn't planning on updating this today but I just wanted to post one oneshot to just thank all of you for adding this book and the fact that you keep supporting me!

Requested by: tiffany_epperson69

I decided to go with the second option you gave me. I hope you like it!

-

You waited upstairs. You couldn't go down now. You were used to it but you still didn't like it. You always felt bad for him.

You and Remus had been together for quite some years. You were used to him changing into a werewolf. You knew exactly what to do. Make sure he was outside, lock the door, go upstairs and wait for the daylight.

Remus hurt you a couple of times when he became a werewolf. He always felt so guilty when he did. He couldn't control it so it was fine to you.

You saw the sunrise through your window. You got up and slowly walked towards the back door. You saw Remus sitting on his knees in the grass. His clothes were a little ripped and seeing that there was a big hole in the fence you could guess that he went to the near by woods.

You stepped outside and walked over to him. You laid your hand on his shoulder. Remus looked back at you and smiled when he saw you.

He had some cuts in his hands and in his face. You kissed him shortly.

'Glad to see you're okay.' He said. 'I didn't hurt you this time, did I?'

'No honey.. I'm fine.' You smiled.

You helped you him up. He had trouble walking. He probably hurt his leg. You made sure that he could lean on you. You took him inside and sat him down on a chair at the kitchen table. You crouched down infront of him and took a look at his face. You made eye contact with him for a moment.

He grabbed your hand and smiled. You smiled back at him.

'Are you okay?' You asked.

'Yeah. My leg hurts a little.. and my hands.. but it's fine. I didn't die so that's good.'

You cupped his face and kissed him again.

'I'll help you.' You smiled.

You got up and grabbed a towel. You put some water on it and walked back. You cleaned his wounds with it.

Remus was so happy to have someone like you in his life. You made the day after his change so much easier. You helped him heal and prepared him for the next one.

'I saw you went out to the woods again. I'll fix the fence.'

'Sorry.' Remus said.

You looked up at him.

'Don't be sorry. You can't help it.' You smiled. 'We're wizards. Do you know how easy it is to fix a fence.' You grinned. 'I'm glad nothing bad happened to you. Fixing a person who's badly injured or dead is more difficult.'

You got up and grabbed some tiny band-aid which could fit over the tiny cuts. You hardly knew anything about medical magic so you did it like that. It worked every time. Took a little longer but that was just a detail.

'There you go. Now, I'm going to make us some breakfast while you get dressed and take nice warm shower.' You smiled.

'You just put on the band-aid.' Remus laughed.

'I'll put on new ones if they come off.' You chuckled.

You moved up the bottom hem of his pants to check if his leg was okay. He had some bruises but you didn't think it was broken.

'Be careful that you don't fall. Do need to help you to the stairs?'

'I don't know what I'd do without you.' He said.

'Live?' You asked.

'No I mean.. You take such good care of me after a full moon.. I don't know how I'd go through this all without you.'

You blushed and little and helped him up.

'Well, I do it with all the love.' You smiled.

You helped Remus upstairs and handed him a towel so he could shower. Remus kissed you deeply.

'Shout when you need anything.' You smiled.

You headed downstairs to prepare some breakfast for him. You smiled when You thought about what he said. He was so sweet..