draco x reader ~ bound

So if you've read this before I posted this on my Tom felton fan account on Instagram (daily_felton_) but I'm so proud of it that I wanted to share it here too so while you all wait for next oneshots here's this one!

Before we start: there are a lot of time skips fyi

Enjoy!

-

'This is honestly getting annoying.' Your best friend sighed.

You tore your eyes away from Draco and his friends. You and Draco were not on very good terms. If anything you hated him. He was just so rude and annoying. Even though you were both Slytherins. You just couldn't stand him. Since day one. It would probably never change.

'Why? It's not your fight.' You sighed.

'You're both Slytherins. We're supposed to support each other. Especially since you two are going to be on the same quidditch team! Your compition will make us lose!'

'That's not the most important thing-'

'hey Draco!' Your best friend yelled.

Draco walked over to you two. You rolled your eyes.

'What's up?' He said while stopping besides you.

You didn't look at him and didnt say anything to him. Your friend suddenly took out her wand and said something. You felt your wrist getting.. bound to someone. You look at your wrist. You were stuck to Draco.

'Wha-'

'bye.' She smiled.

-

'Come on! You have to take this off!' You hissed.

'I dont say this often but she's right! This is insane!'

You and Draco had been stalking your best friend for almost the entire day, begging her to take the spell away. You thought that if you were annoying enough she would just get it off.

'How am I supposed to sleep?! With him?! In one bed?! He cant even go to the girls dorm! I gotta sleep around guys!'

Your best friend just kept walking. Not turning around. Not saying a word.

'Do you think I want you in my bed?! Disgusting! How are we even supposed to use the bathroom?! Or shower?!'

Still no word. You were starting to get frustrated. You decided to being something up. Something she really cared about. Her pride. Something she worked very hard for.

'What about quidditch! How are we supposed to win a game when two of the best players are tied together?!'

She stopped and turned around. You two stopped and looked at her.

'The games dont start for another month. You're gonna be tied up until then. Unless you two started to behave towards each other before that.'

You looked at her.

'But-'

'no but. Now I suggest you two dealing with it.'

She walked away. You tried to walk after her but Draco didnt move. You were forced to stop. You turned to him.

'Get moving you idiot!' You hissed.

'She isnt going to change her mind. We can't do anything about this.'

You turned to him. You were only 2 arm lengths apart. You walked towards him. You were standing right infront of him.

'I cant move further away from you then two arm length.. she's forcing me to sleep, eat, study, take care of myself.. live with someone.. I hate. You're a guy. A guy! I cant sleep in my own bed for days. I-'