Bill x reader ~ green welsh

Requested by: @Flower-Fluff

IMPORTANT

It's a long one! I'm very proud of it!

Also this thing contains something about Bill's past that might not be 100% like his character but pls for the sake of the story GO WITH IT. Thank you

This oneshot contains a lot of time skips but that's necessary so enjoy!

-

'Oh gosh no.'

You laid your head in your hands for a moment and let out a frustrated sigh. Your care of magical creatures just paired you up with Bill Weasley.

You and Bill hated each other. You hardly spoke and if you did you'd only sneer at each other. Bill didn't even remember why but you knew it. Oh boy you knew it.

You looked up at Bill. You both rolled your eyes before you walked over to him. You stood there besides him. Not saying a word.

'I hate this.' Bill said.

'Well I hate this more than you do so shut up.' You hissed.

'Alrgiht class. For you assignment you'll be taking care of your own magical creature. We have a baby hyppogriff, a basket of pixies, a niffler, a Welsh Green..'

After the Welsh Green you stopped listening. You were absolutely obsessed with dragons. You loved them so much. You knew everything about them. Everything.

A massive smile crossed your face and you tried to get your focus back.

'Alrgiht so the first group to take a pick-'

'Please ma'am!' You said while raising your hand. 'Its always been my dream to take care of a dragon. Please let me... us have the Welsh Green.'

'I wanted the Niff-'

You gave him an elbow in his side and kept your smile while looking at your professor.

'I appreciate your enthusiasm. Alright. You can take care of Cion. That's his name.'

You walked to the frond as she handed you the small dragon and some supplies. You smiled and took the dragon in your hands. You lifted it up. The tiny creature opened his eyes and stared curiously at you before wrapping its tail around your finger. Your heart melted a bit.

'Hi little guy. I'm going to be your mummy for awhile, okay?' You smiled.

You walked back to your spot with all the stuff. Everyone got the details of the assignment and some time to get to know the creature in class by placing it on the ground and playing with it.

'You dont have to do anything. I'll make us pass. I know everything about dragons. I'll just write your name on it.'

'No way. We are both in this. We are both going to do this.'

'Oh my gosh you're so annoying. Literally. You always ruin everything for me.' You hissed.

'How am I ruining this?! We are partners!' He almost yelled.

You sighed and rolled your eyes.

'Fine! But you play by my rules.'

-

It was your first day taking care of Cion. You just had breakfast so now it was time to feed Cion. You made a little bed for him in your dormitory.

You and bill walked towards the common room in complete silence. You only spoke when you were around Cion.

You walked towards Cions tiny bed. Bill was right behind you. You wanted to put the food down because your hands were full.

'Dont. I'll pick him up.'