Draco x weasley!reader ~ Crazy

Hi! Do you still want to request a oneshot? I have good news for you!

I made a discord in which I will host events In which you can win oneshots even though my request are closed! You can ask buy one (with fake money) in the server shop!

The link is in my bio and here!

https://discord.gg/m8QdGNd

-

Requested by anonymous

Enjoy!

-

'What are you doing here. You're crazy!' You hissed while stepping outside the back door of the burrow.

You were a typical Weasley. Well typical.. you were dating Draco Malfoy. It was during the summer and you hadnt seen him in ages.. the lunatic showed up at your house.

No one knew you were dating. You werent ashamed to tell your family. His could never find out.

'Shut up and kiss me.' He said while grabbing the back of your head and pressing his lips against yours.

You kissed him back. You missed him so much. This summer was awful without him. You knew he was suffering at home. You just wanted to be there for him. You pulled back and looked at him.

'You have to go home. My entire family is sleeping.' You said.

'Sleeping is good. As long as they stay sleep.' He said while grabbing your hand.

He pulled you a little further away from the house. He sat down on the grass and pulled you down besides him.

'What are you doing here? You know you cant be here.'

'I had to see you. I just had to. I hate it at home. You're all I have.'

You sighed and wrapped an arm around him. You pulled him against you and kissed the top of his head.

'I miss you too. So much.' You said.

Draco sat up again and turned himself towards you.

'I have some things to tell you.' He sighed.

You looked at him. Draco didnt want to hesitate. If he was going to lose you he wanted it to be quick. He also didnt have that much time. Draco grabbed his sleeve and pulled it away. You saw it there. The dark mark.

'Draco-'

'Its fine. I cant stop it. My father told me too else Voldemort would kill me.' He sighed.

You were shocked. You never expected this to be the reason he came to see you. You felt bad for almost sending you away. Draco warned you that this could be an option. That he could one day become like his father but you didnt expect itnto be this soon.

'Y/N, it's okay if you wanna back out. I just wanted to kiss you one last time before you might leave me forever.'

That's why he told you to shut up and kiss him..

'Draco, I made you a promise. You already told me this could happen.. and I promised to let you do your thing but I'd always have your back.' You said. 'I love you. I'm not going to leave you because you're forced to be something you're not.'

Draco smiled and covered his mark back up.

'You have no idea what that means to me.'

You smiled and pressed your lips against his. Draco kissed you back right away. It felt amazing to be with him again.

'Maybe one day I can stay longer.' he said.

'Bold of you to assume our family will every understand.' You sighed.

Draco looked at you and moved some hair away from your face (if possible).

'I'm too lucky with you. Everyone else wouldve just ran away.'

'I guess I'm just crazy.' You laughed.

'Good crazy. My type of crazy.' He smirked.

You playfully pushed him. Draco's smiled with you but it quickly faded.

'I should let you get your sleep.' He said.

'You already have to go?' You asked.

Draco just nodded. He got up and offered you his hand. You grabbed it and Draco pulled you up.

'Thank you for stopping by. You're still crazy for doing it.'

Draco grinned and pressed his lips against yours.

'I'm crazy for you.. looks like it matches me.'

You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him one last time.

'I'll see you at Hogwarts. I love you.'

'I love you too!'

You walked back towards your back door and headed back inside your house, while Draco vanished in the night.

You just prayed no one saw you. You hoped so badly that everyone just stayed asleep. You took a deep breath and turned of the light in the kitchen before heading back to bed.