Fred x pregnant!reader ~ I'm so sorry | part 2 / alternative ending 2

Requested by: quite a few of you
Storyline by: Malfoytwin and SparrowSalem

This is a bad alternative ending, the other one was be a happy alternative ending. The start is the same as the last one but the ending is different!

Enjoy!

-

Fred stopped receiving letters from you. He didn't answer any of them so it wasn't a surprise. He really didn't know what to do.

'Mate.'

Fred looked up and saw George. He sat down besides him.

'How are you?' He asked.

'I don't know.. do people get past these things?' He asked.

'Yeah.. it takes work and time but it's possible. It's your choice whether or not you want it.'

Fred looked at the pile of letter on his desk. He didn't throw them out yet. He sighed for a moment and looked back at his brother.

'She stopped writing. It's been a few days.'

'Do you want her too?'

Fred really didn't know whether he wanted you to write or not.

'Fred.. I talked to her sister.'

'Did you?'

George nodded. To get a better understanding of what was going on he reached out to her. Of course there were parts of the story Fred didn't want to hear. George wasn't sure whether or not it was going to change anything for him.

'Apperently you hadn't been writing Y/N back and she hadn't heard from you in days. She was frustrated and together with alcohol it went wrong.'

'Is that an excuse to cheat on me and get pregnant?' He asked.

'I'm not saying that. It's up to you. I do think you need to go talk to her. Things with Y/N aren't well. I think she needs closure.'

Fred didn't say anything. He knew George was right but he also didn't know what to do..

-

Fred couldn't believe he actually went to your home. He had to give you closure and he made up his mind. He was determined to tell you.

Your sister opened the door. She was surprised to see him. He could see it in the way she looked at him.

'Hey.. can I help you?' She asked.

'I need to speak to Y/N.'

'Oh.. well she's about to leave..'

Fred looked inside. He didn't see you. He had no idea where you were. He just needed to talk to you.

'Where is she going?' Fred asked.

'You didnt hear? She is having her abortion scheduled today.'

Fred was a little shocked to hear that. He didnt read your last few letters. Did you mention it in there? Fred pushed passed your sister. He looked around. You weren't downstairs.

He walked up the stairs and walked towards your room. He knocked on the door and opened it. He was quite shocked with what he saw.

You had massive bags, you were pale and your eyes didnt have that spark that he loved. You were surprised to see him. You had no idea why he was here. You didn't know what to say.

'You're getting an abortion?' He asked.

'I already guessed you didn't read my letters..'

You turned back to your bed on which you were packing a bag. You didn't know what he wanted. You didn't know if you wanted to know.

'Y/N.. I'm sorry but you look horrible.'

'Thanks.' You sighed. 'Judging by what you say you've been doing way better than I have.'

You didn't even want to look at him. Fred stepped a little closer to you. You looked up at him again.

'What are you doing here?' You asked.

'I talked to George.. apperently he spoke to your sister.'

'Yes I heard.'

You acted distant but you weren't even close to being over him. The father of your child didn't want to help so you were all alone in this pregnancy. In your final attempt to get Fred back you decided to get rid of it.

'George says it's not entirely your fault but I think it is. Me not writing you is not an excuse to get pregnant by some other guy.'

'I felt like you didnt care about me anymore.'

'You should've known better.' He hissed.

'I know! I told you, I know!'

Fred was very mad at you. He was there to end it.

'Why do you want to abort it?'

'Because the father doesnt want to be a part of this pregnancy and I thought maybe I can get you back if I get rid of it.'

'You getting rid of the child wont change the fact that you cheated on me.'

You looked at him.

'You just came here to end it, didn't you?'

'I did. People say they can get over it but what you did is unforgivable.'

You kind off expect this but it still hurt you. You wished it could've been different.

'Does nothing we've been through matter?' You asked.

'It does.. but it clearly doesnt matter to you. You destroyed it in one evening.'

You didnt want to show that this broke your heart. You didnt want him to see how much he hurt you.

'Well if that's what you want then please just get out.' You managed to say.

Fred didnt say anything and did exactly what you asked.