George x Malfoy!reader ~ I don't want this anymore

To celebrate I finished my first year of college I wrote like 5 oneshots for you all! Enjoy! Update 4/5

Requested by: JanineMystery

Enjoy!

-

You were sitting at the kitchen table in the Malfoy manor. You knew this wasn't going to go well. Your parents were sitting opposite of you.. disappointing looks in their eyes.

You never thought Draco would do this. He screwed you over. He was just jealous. You were your dad little princess even though you were older then he was.

You and george tried to keep it a secret.. you two had been dating since you got to do a potions project with him. You were in the same year as he was and just finished your final year.

You were so determined to become a great death eater. You always wanted to prove that you were more than the little princess they made you out to be.. but since you met George that thought started to fade.

George brought out a side you didnt know you had. He showed you what love was actually like.. what it meant and you never felt anything like it. You were confused about what you wanted in life.. but it became more clear that this wasnt what you wanted. You didnt want to be a death eater anymore.

'You probably know what this is about.' Your mother said.

'George?' You asked.

'Of course.' Your father sighed.

You looked at the table. Your life was a mess. You knew it was true. You and George had long conversations about it. He knew you weren't what you said you were. It just took a little time for you to see that.

You always felt different like the rest of your family.. that only made you try harder to become what they wanted you to be.. now you saw that you were doing it for them and not for yourself.

'What were you thinking?!' Lucius asked.

'Were? We're still together dad.' You spoke softly.

'Are you serious?!' He asked.

'Lucius, we talked about this.' Narcissa sighed.

You looked up from the table.

'Y/N, you know the situation we're in. You know what's going to happen in a few days.'

You were going to get the mark in a few days. Wirhe everything that was going on your excitement for it was just gone. You didnt want it anymore.

'I know.' You just said.

'We cant have you being a death eater and dating a blood traitor.' Your father hissed.

Your eyes shot at him.

'What are you saying?' You asked.

'That you have to break up with him.' Narcissa said.

'It sounded more like I have to make a choice.' You pointed out.

They looked at you for a moment. Was this really happening? Were you going to say it? Were you going to do this?

'What are you saying?' Your mother asked.

'George showed me what it's really like to love someone.. and I think I ever recieved any form of love from your guys. From day one all you thought me was that i have to be the perfect death eater later on in life.. i dont want to be that anymore. George loves me.. I love him.. I don't want this anymore.'

You got up and wanted to walk away. Your father grabbed your arm. You turned around.

'Do you really think you have a choice now?!'

'I do.' You hissed.

You pulled your arm back.

'You're no longer a Malfoy. Leave my house.' Your father hissed.

-

You were nervous. You knew how his family viewed you. You sent a letter to inform him about what happened. You didnt know if this was possible but you had no where else to go.

You saw the burrow in front of you. You took a deep breath while approaching the door. You knocked on the door while taking a better hold of your bag.

'I'll get it!' You heard George say.

The door opened and he smiled as soon as he saw you.

'Hey...' you just said.

George closed the door behind him and just hugged you. You put your bag down and held him tightly.

'I'm proud of you.' George said. 'I explained my family the situation. I'm sure you're welcome in our home.'

He let you go. You stood up on the tip of your toes and pressed your lips against his. George kissed you back right away and leaned down so you could put your feet on the floor. George pulled back and smiled at you.

'Are you feeling okay?' He asked.

'For some reason I do.. I feel like I made the right choice. I'm on the right side now.. thank you for showing me that.'

'I love you.' George smiled.

'I love you too.'

George picked up your bag and grabbed your hand. He opened the door again. You two stepped inside. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up. You felt a little uncomfortable.

'Hello dear!' Molly said to break the silence and make you feel okay.

She gave you a hug. You were surprised but hugged her back.

'Thank you for letting me stay here.' You said right away.

'Of course. We'll help anyone who's with us.' She smiled.