Fred x pregnant!reader ~ I'm so sorry

To celebrate I finished my first year of college I wrote like 5 oneshots for you all! Enjoy! Update 3/5

Requested by: LucyRWeasley

Enjoy!

-

You nervously opened the door. This was bad. This was very bad. You love fred a lot and it was never supposed to happen.

You were younger than your boyfriend, Fred. As soon as fred left Hogwarts you were there on your own. One party, a little too much to drink.. and you cheated on him.

Now you found out you were pregnant with the baby of the guy you slept with. You had to tell Fred.

'Hey beautiful.' Fred smiled and he hugged you right away.

You hugged him back and held him tightly for a moment before letting him go. You let him in.

'You sounded serious, are you okay?' He asked.

'Yeah I just need you to sit down for a moment. I just want to get this over with.'

Fred stopped and looked at you.

'Are you going to break up with me?' He asked.

'No.' You said right away.

Fred walked into the living room and sat down. You sat down besides him.

'What's wrong?' He asked.

'Do you want something to drink?' You asked.

You were just too afraid. Fred shook his head. He really wanted to know what was wrong. He had been worried about you.

'Alright..' you said.

'Honey, tell me what's wrong.'

You looked at him and played with your clothes.

'I'm pregnant.' You said.

Fred was startled for a moment. You saw each other during the winter and stuff happened.. was it because of that? You didnt look pregnant..

'You're pregnant?' He asked.

You nodded.

'I.. how long? Did this happen during Christmas? You don't look pregnant.'

'No its recent..' you said.

Fred looked at you. Suddenly his expression just went blank for a second. He got a little white.

'It's not mine, is it?' He then asked.

'Fred listen-'

'You cheated on me?!'

'Fred! Please.. it was a party, I was drunk! It was lust not love! I just missed you and I was frustrated and-'

'You go have unprotected sex with another guy?!' He hissed. 'You're disgusting! What did I do to deserve this?!'

'Nothing! Fred I love you so much, I cant even explain that to you! It wasnt that I am in love with this guy! I'm not.. I'm not!'

'I dont want to speak to you again. How can you do this after everything weve been through? After everything I've done for you?! You're disgusting!'

Fred got up. You got up and tried to stop him.

'Fred please!' You choked. 'Please you have to believe me! I never wanted this to happen!'

'If you really wanted it it wouldn't have happened!' Fred cried while turning around.

You saw tears streaming down his face. He didnt deserve this. You knew he didnt. You knew you were disgusting.

'I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.' You choked. 'I-'

'No, leave me alone.'

Fred walked out of the door and slammed it behind you.

-

'Y/N?'

Your sister looked up at you standing in front of her door. She saw your red, goofy eyes and streaky cheeks, indicating that you only recently stopped crying.

'What's wrong?' She asked right away while hugging you.

'I'm a horrible person, I hate myself.' You sniffed.

Your sister took you inside right away and served you some tea. You took a sip and she sat down besides you. She watched you put down your tea.

'What's wrong, tell me.'

'Dont judge me.' You sniffed.

'I wont, I could never.'

You looked at her.

'I'm pregnant with a baby that isnt Fred's.' You choked.

Your sister was shocked for a moment.

'How-'

'There was a party and Fred hadn't written me in a few days and I was frustrated and I missed him and there was this guy who was filtering with me.. I drank too much and we ended up spending the night together..' you explained. 'I'm not in love with him, It was lust. I've never felt this disgusting and horrible.. I told fred and of course he's mad.'

'Of course he is.' Your sister said. 'That is incredibly stupid and you owe him an apology.'

'I apologised but I get that he never wants to see me again.. I love him so much but I'm afraid he'll never see that again.'

'If you love him you have to make it clear to him that you're prepared to do anything..'

You knew she was right.. you just prayed this could still be solved.