Sirius x reader ~ Dare

Requested by: Vouloirbelle

This oneshot contains a few time skips bc i didnt know how else do it.

Enjoy!

-

Your eyes scanned the pages of your favourite book while a light breeze blew your robes back. You were sitting at the lake, just relaxing. Hogwarts could be hecktic so you sometime took some time for yourself.

Your reading was abruptly disturbed by the commotion at the other side of the lake. You tore your eyes from the book and looked across the lake.

James, Sirius, Peter and Remus were at it again. Bullying Snape. You saw it before. You felt bad for Snape. You got up.

This was a bad idea. You shouldnt interfere with this. Yet you did. You approsched the group while putting your book in the pocket on the inside of your robe.

'Guys, cut it out.' You sighed.

Sirius was the first to notice you. He saw you around school. You were a hufflepuff. You had a few classes with them.

'What are you interfering in?' James sighed.

'This is rather childish, don't you think?' You asked.

Severus looked at you. He was thankful someone was finally helping him.

'No. We don't. Interfere with your own business. Leave us alone.' James hissed.

'You know what. You're right. Im sorry.'

You turned around and grabbed your wand from your pocket. You muttered a spell that caused all the bullies to fly back. Servers now had enough time to go away.

Sirius saw you put your wand away. He thought that was rather impressive. You walked away. Sirius watched you as you made your way back to your reading spot.

'What the hell was that?!' Remus asked.

'It was her. She used some kind of spell.' Sirius said.

'For wizards sake.' Peter said while stumbling to his feet.

Sirius kept an eye on your while getting up.

'Someone is impressed.' James grinned.

'Im not.'

James laid his hand on his shoulder.

'She is never going to leave us alone like this.' Remus sighed.

'Maybe if she likes one of us.' James said while looking at Sirius.

Sirius looked at him. Suddenly all eyes were on him.

'No way. Thats mean.'

'Its a dare.' James grinned.

-

James pushed Sirius in your direction in the corridor. They then walked away. Sirius felt aweful. Making you fall for him as a dare. That was too mean for him.

He walked over to you. You were just about the walk towards your next class.

'Hey.'

You turned around. To your surprise it was Sirius. You looked at him.

'Hi?' You said a little confused.

'Listen I wanted to apologise for the other day. James just likes to do it. I wasnt even participating.'

'Dont apologise to me. Apologise to Severus.'

You turned around to walk away. Sirius was a little surprised. He quickly decided to catch up with you.

'That spell was quite impressive.' He said.

'You dont need to pretend to be nice to me.'

'Im not pretending I was actually impressed.' Sirius said while standing in front of you. He was blocking your path. You looked at him.

'Thanks?'

'Listen. Im just trying to be nice. Im sorry about my friends but I'm really trying.'

He decided to walk away. Maybe you were too quick to judge. You sighed.

'Do you want to sit together during class?' You asked.

-

You and Sirius had been spending a lot of time together since. He was right. He was actually really nice. Sirius had almost forgotten about the dare. He actually started to like you a lot.

'Stop.' Sirius laughed as he pushed you back.

'Let me do your hair. You look like a dog.'

'I am a dog.' He laughed.

'Only partly.'

You climbed back on his bed woth your comb. Sirius looked at you and raised his eyebrows.

'Dont you dare.'

'Im daring.'

'Youre not.'

'Oh yes.'

As you reached for his hair, Sirius grabbed your arm and pulled you on his lap. He aimed your hand towatds the floor while he used his other hand to poke your side.

'Stop!' You squealed.

'Drop it!' He said while doing it again.

'Okay! Okay okay!' You laughed while dropping your comb.

Sirius stopped and slowly helped you sit up. You looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at you.

'Sooo...' you started. 'Youre just going to go to dinner looking like that?'

'Yes I am.' He laughed. 'If you don't like it than dont go with me.'

'But I like going with you.' You smiled.

Sirius blushed a little.

'I like going with you too. I like you a lot in general.' He smiled.

'I like you a lot too.'

You blushed. You had no idea if he meant it in the same way as you.. Sirius didn't know either. He was willing to try though. He suddenly cupjes your face and missed hou shortly. He pulled back. You smiled and pressed your lips against his again.