Sirius x male!reader ~ is you

Requested by: @-lifeisbeautiful

Enjoy!

-

Some day he had to know. He was your best friend. You hadn't told anyone but he was also the reason you found out you were.

You knew you were Y/Se (your sexuality: bi gay, pan etc..). You had always been struggling with it. While all your friends started dating you were just.. confused. You never knew why.

Until you started to hang out at Hogwarts with Sirius.. and you suddenly felt something you had never felt and found out that guys interested you (too, depending on Y/Se).

Sirius didnt just interest you. You were in love with him. You wanted to tell him.. not that you liked him but that you were Y/Se. Too see what he'd say.

You looked at Sirius who was just chatting with his friends. You sighed.. it made you nervous. You wanted him to know. It was something you had to tell your best friend. Maybe you could find out if he was struggling with the same. Maybe if that was the case you could be together.

You didn't want to get too excited. Maybe he was straight.. or a homophobe. Now you just scared yourself. You couldn't believe yourself. You were overthinking.

You had to go. Just go. 20 seconds of courage. All you needed. Just saying.. hey Sirius, can we talk? All you needed to do was that. Then there was no turning back.

You headed towards him. Your heart was beating fast while you did. You were going to find out.. something you had been thinking about for a long time. You stopped near the group if Gryffindors.

'Hey Sirius.. can we talk for moment?'

Sirius looked up at you. What you didn't know was that Sirius was gay.. and that he liked you. A lot. You were both just a little awkward with it. Although Sirius was quite proud to be gay.. he just didn't know if you were accepting of it.

'Of course.' Sirius got up right away.

You two headed to a calm place so you could sit down for a moment. Sirius looked at you.

'What's up?' He asked.

'There is something I wanted to talk to you about.' You said.

Sirius saw that it was about something serious. That you found it difficult to share.

'Its just about something you tell your best friend and I've been willing to tell you for ages.. its just that I find it quite hard to say.. because I hardly accepted it myself.. just for a few weeks.'

You didnt even dare to look at him. You were just afraid of losing him. Especially now. The struggle was over after you told him. It could either make you feel relieved or feel horrible.

'Y/N, you can tell me anything.' He said.

You looked at him. He gave you a comforting smile. You took a deep breath.

'I've always struggled with myself and I.. I recently found out I'm Y/Se.' You brought out.

Sirius saw how scared you were of his reaction. Sirius then smiled.

'Oh yeah I'm gay so..' he grinned.

You looked at him. He was? You were scared for no reason. He saw your relieved smile. It made Sirius smile even more.

'No need to panic.' He grinned. 'It's okay. Even If i wasn't I would still support you.'

'Thank you.' You smiled.

'How did you find out?' He then asked.

That question made you feel nervous again.

'I fell in love with a guy.' You just said.

'Oh did you?' He asked.

You just nodded. You looked away from him again.

'I found it out that way too.' Sirius grinned.

'Duh.' You smiled.

You looked back at him.

'So erm.. this guy..' Sirius said.

'It's not important..' you just said.

'Your life is important.' Sirius said.

That made you blush a little. You looked away again and tried to hide it.

'I know you like someone.. but I do want to ask you.. seeing you're Y/Se.. would you.. I don't know.. wanna go to the three broomsticks sometime.'

You looked at Sirius in surprise. He was now the one that didn't look at you. You never saw this side of him.

'Unless he already asked you.'

'He hasn't.. because it's you.'