Ron x reader ~ kiss

Is she back? Yes she's back. Took a lil holiday for myself but here I am! Enjoy the updates!

-angelslovebees

I changed some things in the scene because I did want this oneshot to end happily!

-

Everyone was cheering for Ron. He was amazing during the match. You had never been more proud of him.

You and Ron had always been best buddies. He was dorky at times but you loved it. It didnt take long for you to fall in love with him. Since 4th year you had a crush on him already..

When he told you he wanted to start playing in the team he was terrified. You helped him practise and told him it was in his blood! It helped and he went for it.. he had so much talent.

Ron smiled and looked at you. Without you this wouldn't have been possible. He was so grateful for you. His best friend.. and his crush. Only Ron thought he was way out of your league. You could never like someone like him, right?

He saw a massive smile on your face while you applauded him. He smiled and waved at you. You waved back at him and cheered his name to show your support.

Right at that point lavender made her way towards Ron. Ron actually wanted to tell you he loved you but he could never.. he chickened out. So when Lavender wrapped herself around him and kissed him and didn't hesitate and kissed her back. You didn't like him anyways.. or so he thought.

The moment you saw it your smile faded. You were processing what was going on. Ron wasn't in love with you. It was lavender. All this time it was her. How could you loose from someone as clingy like her? You did everything for him. How could he like her?

You felt your heart break into a million pieces while tears came up in your eyes. Harry looked at you as you stepped back a little. You pushed through the crowd and stormed out of the common room.

As soon as you left the tears started streaming down your cheeks. You said down on a step in an abandoned corridor. Your sobs couldn't be heard in the common room but you were sure they could echo through the corridor. You didn't care at that point.

Harry told Hermione he was going to check up on you. He heard your sobs in the corridor. It broke his heart to hear them. He was also one of your best friends.

'Y/N.'

You sat up a little and tried to calm down. Harry sat down besides you and he pulled you against him. That just made you cry again. You laid your head against him.

'How does it feel, Harry? When you see Dean with Ginny?'

Harry looked at you for a moment.

'I see the way you look at her. You're my best friend.'

'Like this..' harry said. 'It feels like this.'

It was quiet for awhile. By his side you slowly started to calm down. He made you feel at ease.. but then Ron and Lavender walked into corridor holding hands.

Your heart just broke again. You didnt even know you had tears left in your body but they made their way back into yours eyes. Ron saw the pain in your eyes. He had no idea what was going on. Hermione then entered the common room behind you and Harry.

You got up and looked at a few birds that were flying in the corridor. You gave Ron a piercing look.

'Oppugno.' You hissed.

The birds felt directly at him. Ron dodged them and looked at you. You turned around and hurried off.

'Y/N!' Hermione yelled after you.

'What's wrong with her?' Ron asked.

Harry and Hermione watched him as lavender clinged onto him.

'Let's go.' She whispered and she let out a tiny giggle.

At that point Hermione snapped.

'What's wrong with her?!' Hermione hissed. 'Are you seriously asking her?! You two are in love with each other and you're here kissing lavender?!'

'Hermio-'

'No Harry! He's never going to see it. Let's go.'

Hermione pulled Harry up and they left.

'Ron..'

'No.. no lavender I don't want this.'

He pushed her away and rushed into the direction you ran in. Knowing he wasn't going to find you.

-

You ignored and avoided Ron. You only saw him in class but made sure you were sitting far away from him and left early. You talked to Hermione and Harry a lot but never when he was around.

One night, how ever, you didnt expect to see him. When you couldnt sleep again you decided to go for a stroll. It wasn't allowed but you had to go. It cleared your mind a little.

When you headed towards the room of requirement but before you could ever enter someone grabbed your wrist. You were shocked. You froze in place.

'I know you'd go here.'

It was Ron. You pulled your wrist back and wanted to walk away from him.

'Y/N, no please, I love you.'

You stopped and before you knew it a snort left your mouth.

'You love me? I swore I saw you snogging lavender.'

'Have you seen me snogging her more afterwards.'

You hadn't.. but you didn't want to admit that. So you didn't answer.

'You haven't.. because I only kissed her because I thought you didn't like me back.'

'How am I supposed to believe that.' You said, still not looking at him.

'Because I thought you were way out of my league! I'm just me and you're... you're you. You're amazing.'

You couldn't help but blush. You sighed and turned around. You looked into his eyes.

'You're you indeed.. which is amazing.'

'No one could match you.. I'm sorry I hurt you.'

You just hugged him. He held you tightly. You had to admit you missed him..