Blaise x Bullied!reader ~ dont go

Some mean stuff will be said about the golden trio but thats part of the story so dont hate me uwu

Requested by: lil-ravenclaws

Warning:
This story contains mentions of bullying. If you dont loke the topic or are sensitive to it, i suggest you move on the the next chapter.

Enjoy!

-

It happened again but this time he saw it. He always knew something was going on. The way you avoided the corridors where they were, the way you almost wanted to disappear when they passed you.

Of course they never did it around people. Their image would be completely distroyed. The nerve they had to missuse their power. You were his friend. He was glad he finally saw their real faces.

He watched you as you rushed away from the lake. The "golden" trio still laughing at you. In his eyes they just became the rotten trio.

He stood there in disbelieve as he just saw what he fear. They said the most horrible things about you, burning you to the ground. It hurt him to see you in that much pain.

Blaise hurried through the corridor, trying to see where you were going. You were in tears when you left and he saw that. He knew you needed him right now.

You were probably to afraid to tell anyone. They were the perfect ones in everyones eyes. No one would believe you. They'd turn everyome against you and three people bullying you was more than enough.

He watched you as you rushed into the girls bathroom. It was the one with moaning myrtle. At least that made his trip to the girls bathroom less awkward.

He listened at the door and heard your soft sobs. He gently pushed the door. As soon as he looked through the little crack he saw you sitting on the bathroom floor.

The way you felt, youcouldnt describe it. You couldnt believe that everyone left them to muc. All they did was make your lofe miserable. You went from a cheerful, bright girl to a quiet, almost invisible, insecure person.

Blaise stepped inside and closed the door. You quickly wiped your tears when you heard someone come in. You slowly got up.

'Dont go. Please.' Blaise said.

You froze in your spot. Blaise meant a lot to you. He always made you feel better at your worst. You knew he was suspecting something but you were afraid he wouldnt believe you.

'This is the girls bathroom. What are you doing here?' You asked, trying to sound as fine as possible.

'I saw what happened.'

He saw what they did? Was someone finally going to help you? Maybe he just thought you brought it on yourself? You shouldnt be too quick to judge. You shouldnt be too hopeful right away.

'Nothing happened.' You just said.

Blaise stepped a little closer to you. You tried to keep yourself calm. You cried enough about it. Crying wasnt going to solve anything. They were just going to keep bullying you anyways.

'It did. I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione bullying you. I saw it.' He said. 'I always knew something was going on. You knew I did.'

You didnt say anything. You stared at the wall while new tears whelled up in your eyes.

'It mustve been horrible for you. You thought no one would believe you, right?'

You still kept your mouth shut.

'Y/N?'

You turned around and looked at him. He saw the hurt in your eyes. The tears, your streaky face.

'What do you think? Theyre perfect to everyone. Everyone praises them, everyone loves them while when everyone is gone they make my life hell.' You choked. 'They arent perfect. They arent whst everyone thinks they are but if i saw one thing everyone will hate me!'

The tears started rolling down your cheek. Blaise ran over to you and pulled you into his arms. You cried onto his shoulder as you clinged onto him.

'We have to take this to Dumbledore.' Blaise said.

'He'll never believe me. He loves them.' You sniffed.

'But two people say it now.'

You let him go and looked at him.

'I'll be with you. If two people say.. maybe he'll believe it.'

'Thank you.. thank you so much.'