Marcus Flint x (baby!)reader

Requested by: worldamimelover

Enjoy!

-

'Done.'

You were in potions class, working together with Marcus Flint. He was your best friend and you always worked together when you had a choice.

'Are you sure?'

'Drink it and find out.' Snape said.

He walked away again. You stared at the potion.

'What if I drink it and die?' You said.

'I dont think Snape would tell you to drink it if it could kill you.'

You stated at the potion and grabbed a bit of it. Marcus stared at you. You took a deep breath and took a sip of the potion. For a moment you got tingles all over your body as you tried to put the potion down.

'Y/N?'

'This doesnt feel right.' You said.

Snape hurried over to your table.

'You actually drunk it?' He asked.

'You told me to, professor.'

'No one is stupid enough to ever do that.' Snape sighed.

Before you knew it you fell to the floor but everything was different. The room seemed bigger, everyone seemed bigger. The entire class was staring at you. Snape let out an even bigger sigh.

'Class dismissed.'

Everyone left. Markus just stood there in shock.

'She never listens to me and now she does.' Snape said.

'This is kind off your fault, professor.'

Snape gave him a look and just walked away. Marcus managed to pick you up. The potions transformed you into a baby. Even your robes shrunk.

'Y/N.'

You looked at him and let out a happy squeal..

-

'What do I gotta do with this?'

Marcus watched you play on the table in the great hall. You were holding a cup in your one hand and kept slamming it on the table while making a lot of noise. Everyone kept looking at you.

He felt ashamed. Dumbledore did go off on Snape but he just found he situation rather funny. There was nothing Marcus could do. You would be like this for 24 hours.

'Not my problem.' Graham said while staring at you. 'I say you take care of it.'

'It? That's Y/N you're talking about.'

Graham sighed.

'You cant just not take care of her. You like her right? What do you think she'll think if you just let her go off like this?'

Marcus sighed. he knew he was right. He picked you up and put you down on his lap. He grabbed some milk and mushed up some soft fruits in the hope you could eat it.

It was effective. Before he knew it he was feeding you like a pro. You smiled happily between every bite.

You blabbered some words which he didnt understand but it made him laugh. He made sure you drank all of the milk before taking you up to his dorm. He wasnt going to take you to class anymore. It would only distract people. He put you on his bed.

'Okay Y/N. You're just going to stay here while I go to class. Alright? It'll only be a few minutes.'

You looked at him with a questioning look. Marcus got up but as soon as he wanted to leave the room you started crying.

Marcus turned around and watched you as you stretched out your arms to him. He sighed.

'Y/N, I really can't-'

Your begging eyes.. he couldn't say no. He closed to door and walked over to you. You stopped crying right away as soon as he picked you up.

He sat down on his bed and you snuggled against him before falling asleep.

-

'Should I put you down while you change back?' He asked you.

All you did was blabber.

'Of course you cant answer.' He grinned. 'You know this was fun but I like the grown up Y/N more.'

He put you down on the bed and waved at you. You giggled as you tiny hand waved back. Before he knew it you started changing back. Slowly you changed back into yourself.

You groaned as you sat up. You grabbed your head and slowly sat up before opening your eyes. You looked around and then you saw Marcus.

'Why am I in the boys dorm? In your bed? Didnt we just have potions?'

'Wait? You dont remember anything?' Marcus asked.

'No. What happened?' You asked right away.

Marcus sat down besides you.

'Our potion went wrong. You changed into a baby for 24 hours. It's the next day. I took care of you.'

You looked at him.

'Really?' You asked.

'Yeah. Dont worry tho. We had fun. You were a happy baby.' He grinned. 'Besides, I care about you. Taking care of you is the least of my troubles.'

You stared at him.

'Thank you so much. I knew you're great but.. that's amazing.'

He laughed.

'Anything for you.. for real. Anything.'

You looked at him.

'What do you mean with that?' you asked.

'Nothing I just.. really like you. That's all.'

You grinned and smiled at him.

'Well I really like you too.'