lucius x reader ~ what happened | part 2

Requested by: Hogwarts_princess17

Enjoy!
-

You looked up at the Malfoy manor. The cold atmosphere it used to have seemed to be.. gone. It seemed peaceful. Different from when you last visited.

You approached the door. The door opened automatically for you. You smiled as the hallway brought back memories. You looked around and stopped. Your eyes linked with someone.

It wasnt Lucius. You and Lucius decided to meet up to catch up some more. It was.. Draco. He looked a lot like Lucius. He seemed a lot more mature than the last time you saw him.

'Can I help you?' He asked.

You looked at him and smiled.

'I've come to see your father.' You said. 'Is he here?'

Draco looked at you. He seemed to recognise you but you werent sure. You helped him a lot when he was younger. He struggled a lot at home. You tried your best to be a stable adult role in his life but you didnt know of that worked.

'Y/N?' He asked.

'Hi Draco.' You smiled.

He just stood there for a moment. He walked towards you a little. You had always meant a lot to him. Not in a weird way.

'May I-'

You opened your arms for him. He showed you a tiny smile and he hugged you. You hugged him back.

'Its been so long.' He smiled.

'I know. I ran into your dad the other day and we did some catching up and we decided to do some more catching up.'

You let him go.

'That's amazing. I think my dad is in the kitchen.'

Draco walked you towards the kitchen. Lucius was sitting there, just reading the news paper. You smiled as soon as you saw him. Draco noticed it right away.

'Knock knock.' You said.

Lucius looked up. He put the paper down.

'Look who I found.' Draco grinned.

Lucius got up. You walked towards him and hugged him. Draco saw something on his fathers face which he hadn't seen since the divorce.. genuine happiness.

Draco watched as you teo started talking and laughing together. Draco loved his mum and his dad.. but he saw that his father was ready to move on. To move on.. with you. He wanted his father to be happy..

-

It was a few days later. Draco send you a letter to invite you over. He didnt say it was from him. He just send you a letter inviting you over. He really wanted to set you two up. He had given up on the relationship between his mum and dad. You were nice, it made him happy.

'Hello?' He heard in the hallway.

You were right on time. As always. Draco was in the living room with his father. Lucius looked up rather surprised.

'Is that Y/N?' He asked.

Lucius got up and so did Draco. You stepped into the living room.

'Hey boys.' You smiled.

'What are you doing here?' Lucius asked.

'What do you mean? You invited me?' You said.

Lucius was confused. You could see that.

'Did you not?'

'I did.' Draco said. 'Its nice to have someone else around sometimes.' He shrugged.

Draco walked around the couch towards the door. Lucius walked towards you.

'I'll go home.' You said.

'No. You can stay. You're always welcome.' He smiled.

Draco walked up behind you and "accidentally" pushed against you, causing you to stumble forwards towards his dad who held you to make sure you didnt fall. Draco walked into the hallway but peeked inside.

'I'm sorry.' You blushed while immediate standing up again.

Lucius hands were still resting on your waiste. You two were just looking at each other in silence.

'I-It's fine.' He smiled.

You smiled a little.

'Listen Y/N, thank you.' He said.

'For what?'

'Just.. thank you. I needed some happiness in my life.'

You blushed and smiled brightly at him.

'I could thank you for the same thing.'

You slowly leaned in towards him a little. You didnt even know if this was right.. if he was ready for this. The divorce was a while ago but maybe he didnt even like you. That's why you were careful.

Lucius smiled and pressed his lips against yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck while deepening the kiss. This was the best you had felt in awhile.