Draco x pregnant!potter!reader ~ the father

Is she back? Yes she's back. Took a lil holiday for myself but here I am! Enjoy the updates!

This oneshot will contain a lot of time skips to make sure I can fit everything that was requested in there. Just letting you all know.

Reqeusted by: WritingGeekFreak

You're Harry's twin sister, aka the chosen girl.

Enjoy

-

Your heart was racing while you headed towards the hospital wing. This was horrible. How could Harry do this to him?

Of course you couldnt get mad at Harry for injuring Draco. No one knew you and Draco had been dating for 3 years. You, Y/N Potter, and him, Draco Malfoy, would never be accepted.

Harry used some kind of weird spell on him which cause him to be injured. You had to go to him. You had something to tell him..

You were pregnant with Draco's child. It was only 3 weeks but you had to tell Draco. You saw him laying in his hospital bed. He was passed out.

Little did you know that Draco was awake. He was preparing mentally for his task and he didn't want to say goodbye to you. So he kept his eyes shut while you sat down besides him.

'Draco..' you said.

Draco didn't open his eyes. You sighed and grabbed his hand.

'I'm so sorry about what my brother did to you.. I'm so sorry. I feel so bad to see you like this.' You spoke softly.

You kissed his hand and held it close to you.

'I don't know if you can hear me but..'

Even though he seemed passed out.. it was still difficult to tell him.

'I'm pregnant... 3 weeks..'

Draco's eyes shot open. He tried to sit up but growled in pain right away and laid back down.

'Calm down.. it's okay.' You said.

He looked at you.

'You're pregnant?!' He asked you.

'Ssshh... please.. just... sshh.'

You looked away from him.

'Is it mine?' He asked.

You shot him a nasty look.

'I'm not a cheater.' You hissed.

You looked away from his again. Draco grabbed your hand.

'Y/N, look at me.'

Your eyes slowly looked into his. He could see that you were worried about this. About what he was going to say.

'What do you want to do? Keep it?'

You slowly nodded. You couldn't get yourself to get rid of it.

'You know people are going to ask questions.'

'I know.. but.. I can deal with that. Because I love you.'

Draco smiled.

'I'll be there to help.. I promise.'

You smiled and leaned in to press your lips against his.

-

A lot had happened since the day you told Draco you were pregnant. He almost killed Dumbledore, which pissed you off. You were forced to leave your house and were now camping in the woods after you tried to infiltrate the ministry. You did all of this while you were still hiding the fact that you were pregnant. Today you wanted to tell the rest though. It was hard to deal with this all alone.