Draco x neko!reader ~ mud | part 2

Requested by: Binkusmoore

So not this isnt like the second year. This is later on so please keep that in mind.

Enjoy!

-

'I mean, that's true but.. I dont mind. I'm used to it.' You said to Draco.

You two were heading towards the great hall. It was dinner time. You and Draco had been talking more lately. You really enjoyed it. He was very nice but also amazed by what you were.

You entered the great hall. Unfortunately the fun didn't last very long.

'Ew, Draco.. you have got to be kidding me.'

You two turned around. You saw Pansy and let out a tiny sigh.

'What?' He asked. 'I'm not allowed to chose my own friends?' He asked.

Friends.. that's what you were.. you thought Draco was amazing. He was kind to you, funny.. goodlooking. You liked him a lot.

'Not those type of friends.'

'I'm not on earth to please you.' Draco sighed.

'You shouldn't hang out with.. her type.'

'Have you ever got the chance to hang out with "my type" before?' You asked.

'I dont need to. You're covered in fleas.'

Pansy and her friends laughed. Draco saw you got more annoyed every day. It was getting close to anger. She was doing this in front of the entire school. Everyone around you was eating their food and listening to the fight.

'I'm not.' You hissed. 'I bet your coconut head can gather more fleas than I can.'

Pansy looked quite offended. You were talking back to her. Had been doing it for weeks. You couldn't take it anymore.

'I'm not half as dirty as you are! You probably eat dead birds for lunch!'

'I'd only gather a dead bird to throw in your bed.' You snapped.

'Oh so you admit you gather dead birds?'

'I didn't admit anything! You're so annoying. Honestly what's the matter with you?!'

'I'm just telling you what everybody here thinks!' Pansy laughed. 'You're just a disgusting being. You belong between Hagrids animals. In the filth!'

You just couldn't take it anymore. Before you knew it you scratched her. She screamed and you stepped back a little. Everyone looked at you. You looked at Draco who seemed a little shocked. You got tears in your eyes and you hurried off.

'What a bitch!' Pansy hissed.

'Maybe if you weren't so mean all the time she wouldn't have had a reason to scratch you!'

Draco hurried after you. Although he had no idea where you went.

-

You made your way to the forbidden forest. It was dangerous but at that point you didn't care. You cared so much that everyone saw you.. but even more that Draco saw it. What must he think about you.

Tears were streaming down your face. You hated her.. she never even gave you a chance. You felt miserable because of her every day. Humiliating you, bullying you.. you were just so sick of it.

You tried to calm down but you knew that everyone had seen you and had an opinion about you. Maybe you were right and really belonged with the animals. You acted like one..

Suddenly you heard a few branches snap. You looked up and immediately tried to reach for your wand.. but it wasn't in your pocket. You got up to make sure you could at least run.

You saw a pair off eyes.. and then two more... and another few. Your heart was beating fast as a large spider emerged from the shadows. You tried to stay still and prayed that it wouldn't see you. It came closer and closer to you.. you had to do something.

Draco had been looking for you. He couldn't find you anywhere. He had almost been everywhere.. he didn't want to go but he was heading towards the forest.

He walked into it. He saw the forbidden forest ahead of him. He didn't know if he had to go there.. yet for some reason he felt like he had to.

He took his wand out and used lumos so he could see a bit more. He looked around. Before he knew it he heard you scream for help. He saw you running towards him. You ran straight into his arms.

'We have to go!' You spoke in pure panic.

You let him go and Draco than saw the massive spider. He pushed you behind his back and shot some spells at it. It didn't seem to have a lot of effect.

'Draco, don't do it. Let's just run!' You said.

Draco felt like he had to save you. You were quite deep into the woods. It would get you both if you started to run.

Draco pushed you back again and started using more powerful spells. They seemed to hurt the it. Draco stepped back to create some distance between you two and the spider.

He shot some spells at the ground to try and scare it. It seemed to work. The spider ran off. Draco grabbed your hand and took you out of the forest.

You didn't care at that point. You just hugged him. Draco held you tightly.

'I'm sorry.. about everything.. she's right. I am an animal.'

'No. You were just upset. You have all the right to be.' Draco said. 'You're not a freak. You're special.. and I like that... a lot.'

You let him go and looked at him. You smiled at him.

'Really?' You asked.

'Really.' He smiled. 'You shouldn't listen to her. Dont worry about what she thinks. Just know that there are always people who will think badly about you.. you have to focus on the people who dont.'

Your smile grew even brighter. He smiled too. You just did it. You pressed your lips against his. Draco wa surprise but he kissed you back.