Charlie x dragon!hybrid!reader ~ didnt tell me

Requested by: Yesimdisgusting

Enjoy!

-

You were staying at the burrow for the summer. Together with Charlie. He was your best friend and you two planned on doing some amazing things during the holiday.

You loved it at the burrow. You always felt at home there. You were almost like a member of the family. It was amazing that they had a house old in the fields. You loved the freedom and the nature.

Charlie had been your best friend for as long as you could remember. You trusted him with everything.. well almost everything.

You could change into a dragon.. and you never told him. Charlie loved dragons and that was the problem. You were afraid that if youd tell him he'd only like you because you were a dragon.

What you didn't know was that the twins saw you change into one some time ago. It was amazing to fly around the area of the burrow. You thought everyone was inside and you really wanted some time for yourself.

When you were outside with Arthur, charlie was left behind with the twins.

'Hi Charles.'

Charlie rolled his eyes. He hated it when they called him that. Fred and George each sat down on one side of him. Charlie lowered his news paper and sighed.

'What?' He asked.

The twins looked at each other.

'Why didnt you tell us?' George asked.

'Tell you what?'

'That Y/N is a freaking dragon.' Fred said.

Charlie looked at them in confusion. He had literally no idea what they were on about. A dragon? We're they insane? You were a human being.. and else you would've told him.

'Dont give us that look.' George said. 'Do you know what kind of cool pranks we couldve used her for?'

'I literally have no idea what you two are talking about.'

Were you actually a dragon? Was that something you had been hiding from him? That was a pretty big thing. Why would you hide that from him?

'Dont be like this!' Fred hissed.

'We saw her changing into one! We saw her flying!' George added.

Charlie got up for a moment and turned around so that he could see his brothers.

'You saw her changing into a dragon?! God me and her have a lot to talk about.'

-

When you came back Charlie asked asked you upstairs right away. It made you a little worried. He never really asked you upstairs. You always just chatted downstairs.

'What's up?' You asked while he closed the door to his room.

He sat you down on his bed. You looked up at him.

'Strange question.. are you by any chance.. I dont know.. erm.. a fucking dragon?' He asked.

You looked at him. How did he even find out? Who told him? Did someone even tell him?

'How did you find out?' You asked.

'Oh so it's true?!'

You sighed and nodded. Was he going to be mad? Did he hate you now? Was this going to change anything? So many doom scenarios came across your mind.

'Are you mad at me?' You asked.

'No, I just dont get why you didnt tell me.' He sighed.

'Because.. you're super into dragons and I didnt want you to like me purely because I'm a dragon. I didn't want our friendship to change.'

Charlie looked at you. That was actually kind off understandable. He sat down besides you. You looked at him.

'I wont think any different of you, Y/N. I get what you mean..' Charlie said. 'But I really care about you and I want you to know you can trust me.'

'I do.' You smiled. 'And I care about you too. That's why I didnt tell you in the first place.'

'I know.' he smiled.

He gave you a hug. You hugged him back.

'Can I see it?' He asked.